A Day Out In Vale! Blake's Secret Revealed!

Character Narration - Hello

Yang: Previously On Fire Burns Hotter With Anger...

Blake: He's just going through something that happened to him. He says that he's here to get away from someone in his past.

Ozpin: While I am concerned about the well-being of my students, it is possible that Mr. Dragneel may possess something that we need. He could be someone we need to finally turn the tide against The Grimm Queen.

Sirzechs: I will be leaving Grayfia to help with anything that you may need, Y/n. Please take care of her as she takes care of you.

Rias: First you go to a new world, and then you are with another girl?! How could you do this to me?!

Y/n: I'm gonna make sure you go to a special place in Hell! Messing with me was the biggest mistake you ever made!

3rd Person Pov

The night sky cast over Beacon Academy, many of the students asleep waiting for what the new day brings for them. One student however, was not like the others as he paced inside of his room. After what had transpired in Vale one week ago, Y/n couldn't figure out how Rias and her peerage not only found out where he was, but also arrived in the same world he was in. After turning to Y/n's side, Kiba was put on Y/n's team in Beacon as he sat on the second bed that was placed in their dorm while he watched Y/n.

Grayfia stood at the side as she watched the young man walk back and forth. A progection magic circle appeared in the middle of the room and conjured a projection of  Sirzechs as he looked at Y/n as the young dragon slayer stopped and looked at Sirzechs.

Sirzechs : "I heard you had ran into trouble. What happened?"

Y/n: First you can explain how Rias and the others managed to get here.

Sirzechs looked in slight shock at Y/n before turning to see Kiba sitting down. He did not mention anything about Y/n's whereabouts to anyone except Grayfia, however, things weren't always impossible.

Y/n: She managed to get here, Sirzechs. Somehow she managed to get here and they attacked someone I care about.

Sirzechs: "I assure you, Y/n, I did not say a word on where you were. She must have gotten help from someone else."

Y/n: Who could have given her a way to find me? She doesn't have anyone in her peerage or anyone in the underworld that has the ability to transport her to another Earth.

Sirzechs looked at Y/n before holding his chin as he looked down slightly, contemplating who could have helped his young sister arrive to Y/n's new world. Kiba looked at the two before he stood up.

Kiba: She used a gem.

The two looked at Kiba as the swordsman took a few steps forward and looked at Sirzechs.

Kiba: A few days after we found out Y/n had left, I saw Rias sitting at her desk. A gem had appeared and burned itself into her palm and it was the same item she used to create a portal here.

Sirzechs: "Describe the portal."

Kiba: It was red and black, but it had pairs of glowing red eyes circling inside of it. The aura of the circle was pure malice and evil, it was like something I never felt before.

Y/n: That almost sounds like these 'Grimm' monsters they have in this world. I've seen what most of them look like when I was in the classes here.

Sirzechs: "Which means she is getting help from the one Ozpin had told me about."