Battle At The Docks! Y/n's Rage Unleashed!

Character Narration - Hello

Y/n: Previously on Fire Burns Hotter with Anger...

Y/n: I knew I couldn't go to another world without being found not long after. Now that she's here, she'll do anything to try and get me back.

Salem: They are simply a means to an end, and once we have what we need, you have my permission to execute them.

Asia: Rias is working with a woman or...I don't know what she is but she's just full of evil and malice. I heard them talking about using us to get control of this world, and then when we are done serving her, she would have us killed.

Weiss: You wanna know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves and murderers!

Blake: WELL MAYBE WE WERE JUST TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND!

3rd Person Pov

After leaving Beacon, Y/n and Blake followed Sun back to Vale where they found a small inn to stay in. Thanks to Ozpin and Sirzechs, Y/n had some Lien to pay for the room so they could sleep. Blake laid in the bed as she slept softly while Y/n sat by the window and watched her, guarding her from any trouble that would come their way. The next morning, the three sat together at a cafe as Y/n sat next to Blake while Sun sat across from them.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days but you guys give me small talk and weird looks.

Blake looked at Sun before narrowing her eyes a bit as Sun smiles.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

Blake: *rolls eyes* Sun, are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me.

Y/n clenched his fist as he was about to stand up and knock some sense into Sun until Blake put her hand on his as he looked at her. She looked back at him and shook her head as he nods before sitting back down and calms down.

Blake: I was once a member of the White Fang.

Sun coughs and spits up his drink as he covers his mouth as Y/n chuckled softly.

Sun: Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was supposed to be a symbol of peace between the humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings, so the White Fang rose up as the voice of our people. And I was there, I was at the front of every rally, I took part of every boycott, and I actually thought we were making a difference, but I was just a youthful optimist. Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place, a new leader with a new way of thinking. Suddenly a peaceful protest was replaced with organized attacks. They were setting fire to shops that wouldn't serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used faunus labor, and the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals, but not out of respect, out of fear.

Sun looked in shock hearing her story as he didn't know the truth about what the White Fang previously stood for until it changed. Y/n looked at Blake as he felt bad seeing how all she fought for had changed so quickly. Blake sets her cup down as she sat and looked at her cup.

Blake: So, I left. I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead, I would dedicate my life into becoming a huntress. *looks at Sun* So here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a little black bow.