Chapter 4

Y/n POV

Loki:"Come on, join my familia!"

She says with one of her arms wrapped around my neck while the other was holding a tankard filled with beer, well half filled.

"Loki, you're drunk."

Loki:"HAH! As if."

I look towards Riveria who sighs and comes over and drags Loki off me despite her whining.

"Honestly Loki how do you expect to get a date while sounding so desperate."

I say with a smirk while shaking my head. Loki quickly breaks away from Riveria's hold and rushes infront of me.

Loki:"What'd you say mutt?!"

She yells in my face while shaking me back an forth. Riveria with the help of Ais get her off me and drag her back to their table.

I chuckle as Mia puts a plate down infront of me.

"So you interested in joining any familia?" Mia ask me and I shake my head.

"Nah, none so far." I say as I pick up a for and start to eat the food. "Rose will keep pestering me about it though."

"Its her job to care about you." Mia says.

"We're like siblings, dont think its just because its her job anymore."  I respond as I think about Rose.

"Meowhat would nyit take to get nyu to join nyanother familia nya~?" Anya ask appearing beside me.

"Who knows? Though I did make a promise to a friend before they died." I say and she looks at me curious.

"Was nyit to somewnonye nyof nyur nyold familia nya~?" Anya ask.

"No Hera Familia, but enough about that. Why are you all of a sudden such a curious kitty?" I ask her leaning my head on one hand while grinning at her.

Anya blushes a little and looks away. Something I find quite cute. Before she could answer I am hit in the head by a plate and look to see Ryuu.

"What did Mia tell you about flirting with the staff?" Ryuu questions with a hand on her hip.

"I was just asking a question, unless... you wouldn't happen to be jealous would you?" I ask trying to tease her.

Ryuu scoffs and looks at me unamused.

"Only in your dreams Cú." She says turning and walking away.

"Awww, did the poor hound get rejected~" Loki ask throwing a hand over my shoulder.

"Like how life rejected having you look like a woman?" I shoot back and a tick mark appears on her head.

"You little mutt." She mutters.

"Maybe you could ask Demeter to share, I hear she's generous." I say now cheekily grinning at her.

"Thats it!" Loki lunges at me and I chuckles as she tries to strangle me.

Riveria is sighing while Finn and Gareth are chuckling at the scene. The Amazon sisters and Bete are full blown laughing while Ais stares at the scene with a neutral face.

______________________

Walking through town I spot Bell seemingly frantic for some reason.

"Need some help Bell?" I ask and he bolts his head to me.

Bell:"Have you seen a knife?"

"Gotta be more specific Bell."