WRONG OR NOT

liked by @olli @arthurleclerc @pierregasly and 344 k more

@Saara - i never get tired of this beautiful view

             comments have been disabled 

----------------------------------------------------

i posted a pic on insta....but i disabled the comments and i know you might be asking why 

i did it because i did not want george or lando to comment something inappropriate.

i was just about to turn around to leave when my phone rang.....George 

i cut the call. 

it rang again. it was him again , this time i picked up.

"what do you want george?" i said

"listen Saara i am so so so sorry for the way i acted.....i did not know what had gotten into me....i was- i was just worried about you....you were not picking up the call and you were not even in your room , i was so afraid that something might have had happened to you...the thought depressed me...but i am sorry...really sorry that i over reacted"  He sounded sad and hurt. I felt bad now.

"Well I am okay george" I said in a low voice

"Look honey I know I hurt you and I am very sorry, just give me a chance to make it up to you... Please"

"It's okay george... You dont need to---aahh" Someone pulled my hair from behind and the phone fell from my hands

"You fkin bitch....do you know who you are messing with? " Who was he... He sounded familiar but... He pulled my hair again and it hurt so bad. he dragged me.

"Saara? You okay?" George yelled through the phone and I was not able to say anything. i tried to remove his hand from my head but i was not able to.

That person threw me to the floor. My back hit the floor. Hard. My vision got a little blurry. but i was still conscious . 

"aah" i grunted

"SAARA ? what is happening ? where are you ? fkin answer me !" george yelled. he was worried , that i could tell from only his voice.

i body hovered me. i tried to look at who it was. JAKE ! from Haas ! he had a pcyco smile on his face.

"you made a big mistake....you will regret it now" jake said as he raised his hand.

he was about to punch me in the face but i stopped his hand from touching my face. now his wrist was in my grip.

the only thing i could think of was twisting his hand and i did the same. he let out a loud grunt.

he pulled his hand back to him. he suddenly got up and kicked my stomach with full force. SHIT ! it hurt like a bitch. i was not able to think anymore. 

is he going to kill me ? this is the first time im scared of a person.

"GET OFF OF HER!" a voice came from a little far away. i recognised it but i was not able to tell.

someone pulled jake away from me. Lando ! why is he here ?

jake ran away 

"hey hey hey....does it hurt too much ?" lando said getting my head up from the ground so that now we were both on our knees. he sounded like he cared when i know he clearly did not.

"no" i said with all strength i was left with.

he pulled me into a hug. it was nothing like the one on the qualifying day. this was warm and safe. i didn't even have the strength to hug him back. i wanted to him back. wait what did i say ?

"Saara?" george said...coming to us. lando immediately  pulled away he knelt as well.

"wh-what happened? who did this?" he asked in a low and worried voice.

"it was that Jake guy from haas" i said making eye contact with lando knowing he warned me about him before.

"do these hurt too much ?" he asked slightly stroking the bruises and small cuts on my arm.

"no...im fine" i looked down 

"i am so sorry....i should have been here" he said and the hurt in his voice was very clear.

"its not your fault george....its okay" i said 

"come on....lets get you to your hotel room....you need to rest" he said and i nodded. i noticed that lando had been staring at george and me the whole time.

george helped me get up....even getting up was hurting my stomach. the pain was unbearable but i managed. i hope i get better before the next race.

"i-uh-i should also l-leave" lando said in a low and raspy voice. he sounded a little hurt. did i do something to hurt him ? 

me and george both nodded. he left in another direction and george and i left in another one.

********2 hours later*********

i was in my room and on my bed. the pain was a little less now.

but all i could think of was - i am weak. i would have been killed if lando did not come. i say im strong. i always say that i could hurt anyone bad. but i was the one that needed help today. i could not even fight a guy off. i am weak. i am an idiot. a big damn disappointment to everyone.

george was sitting beside me on my bed. he did not force me to tell him anything.

"are you sure you are okay?" he asked

"i am george, you can go back now, its okay....i'll be careful"

"fine.....just take care okay ? bye"

"i will , bye" 

he got up and left my room.

i relaxed just by lying on my bed for a while when i notification came.

1 text message from Lando 

i opened it 

Lando- are you okay ? 

.

.

.

.

.

how do you guys like the chapter?

george's apology had me crying a bit

comment <3

a question to anyone who is reading this book---what would you have replied if you were in Saara's position ?