YOU AND ME

so sorry for the late update again guys. i have been having a really busy time. but im trying my best to update as soon as possible 

ENJOY ! 

---------

i eyes opened. sun shining bright through lando's hotel room window. only that , this was not his room , but mine instead.

 lando and i were in his room last night. why am i here then ?  i looked at my side to find lando. he wasn't there. where is he ? did he leave ? he must have carried me to my room while was deep asleep. why ?

is something wrong ? 

i tried to get up but my body felt a little sore after last night. i was in an oversized hoodie which almost reached my knees. i recognised it to be lando's. 

i went to the bathroom to freshen up. as i started brushing my teeth , i looked into the mirror. easily visible dark purple marks on my neck. hickeys. i would be surprised if they were not there after the wild night i had with lando. i would have to cover them with makeup if i want to go anywhere outside. 

i was still feeling sleepy but decided to take a shower to make myself wake up properly. 

i removed the items of clothing i was wearing and noticed hickeys all over my body. shoulders , chest , stomach and thighs. damn. we really did have a wild night. 

i turned on the shower and let the water flow through my body. the luke warm water made me feel relaxed. 

millions of thoughts were still running around my head. where is lando ? why did he leave ? she is ashamed of me ? why is he not with me like every other morning of us being together ? 

i tried to shake them off as i got out of the bathroom. 

i put on a fresh set of cloths. 

i texted lando. 

me
hey lando , where are you ? 

no reply 

an aching feeling arised in my chest. i did not know what to do. he would usually reply immediately. was something important on schedule today ? i don't remember any such thing.

worried , i made my way to lando's room. i hesitated before i knocked on the door. 

the door opened and it revealed lando. my lando. not-in-trouble lando. 

before he could speak , i immediately pulled him into a hug , not even knowing why. maybe it was my anxiety. maybe it was worry. maybe it was the love i had for him. 

"where were you lando ?" i softly asked as he wrapped his arms tighter around me and pulled inside. 

"hey , there is nothing to worry about. the room was all messy so i called the room service staff to clean it , i put you in your room so i would not disturb you , you don't have to worry" oh.

i feel dumb. why do i overthink so much ? why do i make big deals out of everything ?

"oh- um yeah , i'm sorry , its just my screwed up head" i said scrunching my face. 

he kissed my lips softly and made me sit on the bed. then kneeled down and cupped my face in his hands. 

"i know they way your head thinks , you have been through a lot and you have every right to consider things. but i want you to know.... i have never , ever , loved anyone the way i love you. not even my family. you are my everything , saara , don't ever think that i would do something to hurt you. i love you , so so much and i would do anything in this fucking world to make you happy and to see you smile" he said. my heart fluttered. he loves me so much. i wish i could explain i much i love him.