Chapter 2- Greatest Heroes and King arrive!

First a message for you all. I read all your comments on what servants should appear in the fanfic. So know this. Don't be shy of telling me what servants should appear. My goal of this fanfic is to make Hestia familia reach the height of Zeus familia and Hera familia. So, it's normal that there is going to be more servants coming up.

Now second, i was some what surprised by your choices. First i saw 4 most wanted servants. Caster Gilgamesh, Scathach , Achilles and Enkidu. I don't see no problem with these servants expect Scathach. I think that not only does Chiron do her job of teaching, but i myself don't understand her enough to do her justice. So, for now she is on the bench. So that leaves 3, if i can do something with them they will be summoned.

So, with that out of the way. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chiron: "I see. So master, can you tell me once again what happened in the dungeon?"

Bell: "Well, once i was about to die Muramasa-san was summoned and he saved me."

Chiron: "So you didn't make any preparations to summon a heroic spirit, huh?"

Hestia: "Sorry Chiron."

Chiron: "Oh. Yes. How can i help you lady Hestia?"

Hestia: "Well, we didn't ask many questions because we some what understand how this summoning thing work now. But we would like not to be in the dark here."

Chiron: "It understandable lady Hestia. Please ask away."

Hestia: "Well. Why were you asking all there questions? Like where did you find the grail? How did you summon the servant? And etc."

Chiron: "Well i suppose Sir Muramasa already told you about the usual holy grail war, right?"

Hestia: "Where 7 servants and masters fight? Yes he did. Wait! Don't tell me Bell is going to fight in the war!?"

At this Bell's face some what went pale.

Chiron: "I don't think so."

Hestia at Chiron's words let a sigh of relief.

Chiron: "But this situation is indeed strange."

Hestia: "You mean Bell summoning multiple servants?"

Chiron: "Yes. Also, you said something about him gaining new magic and development ability? Can i see it?"

Hestia glanced at Muramasa, who in return just nodded.

Once Hestia saw his nod, she gave Chiron Bell's status paper.

Chiron carefully begun to exam the sheet of paper. He carefully looked around both the skills and magic that Bell had. Sure Servant summoning caught his eye.

But what interested him more was his development ability. Servant summoner. There was also a number of servant capable of summoning.

It showed 2/4{5}. This some what confused Chiron. Why was this development ability acting like this? Even if a Berserker were to be summoned, sure it would take lot's of mana to sustain them. But that itself shouldn't put a limit on Bell's servant summoning.

So in conclusion, the number should have showed either 2/4 or 2/5. Still even with all his knowledge, Chiron couldn't figure this simple thing out.

Muramasa: "Everything alright Chiron?"

Muramasa broke Chiron's serious expression with only 3 words, Chiron looked at him and said.

Chiron: "Yeah, i am just some what confused on some parts."