Chapter 6- Floor 18

A quick message. On the servant summoning, i decided that we are going to summon what ever class we decide on after we summon the normal 7 class servants and avenger and ruler class. So simply after that we can have another saber, archer, rider, alter ego and etc.

Next. I have a great plot for you guys incoming regarding first of all dungeon and second of all Artemis MOVIE! Let me hear how hyped you are!!!! I myself personally can't wait to write about Artime Movie part simply because i think i have something great in store for it, i legit think that will be my peak at writing. But i guess it all will depend on your personal taste if you will like it or not.

On that question do you like the story so far? or do you hate it? I am kind of ineterested. Plus i can also say every time i reread my chapters so i don't make a plot hole, i am happy to see so many comments :D "it brings a smile upon my face :D".

Well with this little message out of the way, hope you enjoy this chapter see you at the end of it.

No pov:

Under the Hestia familia home in there under ground training field Chiron was training Bell.

The training was simple, Bell had to dodge... blindfolded.

Chiron: "Come on master! You can do better than this!"

Bell: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed as he tried his best to dodge the incoming attacks.

Each arrow Chiron shot didn't have any shart edges on it, so in short he couldn't kill Bell none less each arrow hurt Bell greatly.

Chiron: "Use your senses, intuition and try to feel the magical energy if possible to dodge the attacks!"

Even after Chiron's advise Bell still had lots and lots of trouble dodging.

Chiron: "Keep a calm head when making decisions master."

Finally Bell started to calm down, even though his sight was taken away from him he slowly started to feel it and hear it.

Than finally he completely dodged the incoming arrow.

Bell: "I think i did it Chiron-san!"

Chiron: "Good job master, now i will shoot 10 more and after that 50 more and etc. Ready?"

Bell: "W-W-Wait..!"

Chiron: "Ok here i come!"

With that the training continued for 3 more hours and there on the ground was Bell, covered in multiple bruises.

Bell: "Help..."

Chiron: "Good job master! Now it's time for our other secision to begin."

Bell: "EHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Chiron: "Also, i have a present for you."

Bell: "NO!- i mean... no thank you Chiron-san."

Chiron: "What's wrong? Come over here."

Bell cried tears on inside and got closer to Chiron, he waited to see what kind of training Chiron had in plan now but to his surprise Chiron took out a beautiful katana and showed it to Bell.

Bell: "Wow."

"