Chapter 4- War game! Loki vs Hestia familia!

Somebody legit messaged me this "How in the world are servants going to defeat the adventurers? They are to weak!" I was like. This a joke right?

Man i could go on and on how much more op servants are, i actually feel bad for how many servants i am going to bring into the story. But as you all know, i want this to be interesting for you guys. So i decided to pull a Natsu! What do i mean by this?

Simple, you know how Gilgamesh could have won 1vs7 in fate stay night but bc of plot he didn't. Same here :D

Also let's not talk about CCC Gilgamesh...

Also the point of the story is for Bell to see these great heroes.

Gil: "I see everybody is finally up and here."

Hestia: "Shouldn't you let Bell-kun rest! He was full of injures yesterday once he came back from the dungeon!"

Gil: "Fool! It's the boy's fault that he decided to be reckless. At least he grew from this some what, so i guess that is a bonus."

Bell: "i am sorry your majesty."

Gil: "Sorry isn't going to cut it. Be better from now on, now go and buy some food for the familia."

Bell: "I thought servants didn't need food."

Gil: "We can still taste. So go now."

As Bell turned around Gilgamesh spoke again.

Gil: "About who did you dream about?"

Bell froze at his question, his legs and arms begun to tremble a little bit and he turned around to face Gilgamesh.

Bell: "It was Heracles..."

Chiron: "What did you see master!" Chiron asked in a hurry and worry.

He knew if Bell saw a really bad part of Heracles's life, things could take a turn for worse.

Bell: "About how he was cursed... and forced to."

Before he could finish Bell ran towards the bathroom, him vomiting could have been heard.

Hestia: "What happened!?"

Chiron: "Goddess Hestia... Master dreamed about Heracles. His life to be more precise."

Hestia: "Chiron... he is your student. Can you tell me what Bell-kun dreamed about so i can help?"

Chiron: "Of course."

With that Chiron explained to Hestia the cruel fate of Heracles at the goddess Hera.

Hestia: "Hera! I know she is a bit crazy, but to think she would do this."

Gil: "Fool. It was our world's Hera. So it's possible for them to be different."

Chiron: "Yeah, plus the rules of our world are different from yours."

Hestia: "I got it, but now i have to help Bell-kun."

Gil: "No, leave that to us. I have to tell you what you are going to say with the meeting with the gods."

Hestia looked at Gilgamesh and sighed.

Hestia: "You are my child now, so i will believe in you. I am listening Gilgamesh."

At this Gilgamesh smirked.

Gil: "Finally grew up, good job mongrel."

Hestia: "You had to ruin it!"

Bell: "I am sorry..."

Chiron: "It's fine master, but don't worry about Heracles please. He... he would like you to worry about him."