CHAPTER FIVE

THIRD PERSON POV

Waking up at the sound of alarm clock. It was 4:30 in the morning. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash up. After that, you wear a sports bra, a black short, a black shoes and a black jacket so you won't get cold.

It was 5am, when you done preparing yourself. You go downstairs and make your own breakfast. Since all of the people in your house was dead asleep. You prepare milk and bread since you don't want a heavy breakfast before you jog. You rather eat it after jogging.

You adjust your muscles. Stretch here and there so you won't have a muscle cramps during the jog.

You did 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats. After doing this small exercise you heard the doorbell rang. 'Its probably Shuna.'  You thought. You bring your water bottle in case you got thirsty. It's already 5:45am. Later the sun will rise.

You ran to the gates and see a pink hair girl waiting for you. She has her usual smile. You sweat dropped because you know her well. When she gave you a close eyed smile... Shit's about to go down!.

"You ready?" She asked.

You just gave her a nervous smile and nod. You both started you 30 kilometers jog.  Yep.... Since you both are players this thing is just chicken to you.

You didn't break any sweat after 20 kilometers ran. You both stop for a while to drink water.

"So... About what i said last night" You brought up.

"Oh... That your obsession became real person and now living in your house? Y/n how many times do i have to tell you that you should've limit yourself watching and reading to much anime! Now you're having hallucinations." She scolded.

"I- maybe you're right..." This thing never really reach you yesterday.

' maybe she's right... Maybe I'm having hallucinations since I'm obsess with anime and I can't get over to the deaths happen in the manga. Maybe after i come back there's only Gon and Killua waiting for me to make breakfast. Yeahhh! That's it!' 

You convince yourself that they are just your hallucinations. You didn't pay much attention to whoever's in your house right now because you believe that only Killua and Gon are the only one that will wait for you. Also your Butler and Secretary to clean and hand every papers that needed your signs for your company.

You wash them off in your head. Until you actually forgot about it and just talk to Shuna on what will they do to upcoming practice match with Aoba Johsai girls volleyball club.

MEANWHILE... The sound of doorbell wake a certain blond guy. He watched as the owner of the house grabbed your water bottle and got out from the house.

"Who is that?" A sudden man appeared besides him watching the you got out.

"Dunno, probably a friend." He answered as he shrugged.

"It's still early and they're going out?."

"Let's wake up the others.... *Grumble* I'm hungry Ken-chin" He said as he looked at the taller men with puppy eyes.

"Ha?! How many times do i have to tell you that you shouldn't call me that nickname?!" He complains which made Killua wake up and Gon also.

"Why are you shouting this early in morning?!" Killua asked with a irritation.

"*Yawned* I'm pretty sure it was an accident, Killua" Said Gon.

They both come down. As  both Mikey and Draken walk behind them. Killua make a call for a while that makes the two curious who did he call.

After a few more minutes a door suddenly opened revealing a taller figure with black hair and brown eyes with eye glasses.

He walked to the dining hall and asked.

"Young master Killua, what should i cook for breakfast?"

Killua only looked at him and said.

"Curry. Make a lot of it, since we are not the only one in the house. Also make other dishes. Nee-chan and Shuna are probably hungry once they came back."

"Oh... I can see that we really have a lot of people here..." He said. He didn't asked for more because he doesn't want to meddle in Y/n's decisions.

He walked towards the other door in the dining hall which was connected in the kitchen.

"I could see that, Young Lady Y/n isn't here..." A taller male who make an appearance before them said. He has black hair with red eyes. He was carrying a lot of files.

The other from tenjiku makes their appearance also. Of course Izana is on the lead. Emma and Hina helps Claude preparing the breakfast. Which make Claude be glad to the both of them.

"Where's Y/n?" Takemichi asked. Since he can't see Y/n everywhere he looked.

"She got out earlier around 5:45-5:50" Killua answered Takemichi's question.

Something about Killua makes them shiver even Izana could feel it too. The coldness Killua's giving to them. They felt like something could make them in danger once they get involved with him.

"When will she came back?" Hina asked innocently.

"Young lady, would probably came back any minute now." Claude answered the girl question which Hina gave him a simple nod as a response.

"Hays... She has a lot of work to do." Sebastian said.

Which caught everyone's attention again he HAS a MASSIVE file on his hands.

"May i asked what is that?" Yuzuha asked the taller male. Which Sebastian only gave her a stare then a smile.

"Well--" Before he could answered the door was suddenly opened. (The front door can be seen from the dining hall by the way.) Revealing a girl who just came from her jogging. Along with her was a female around 5'5 in height with pink hair.

"Good morning, Young Lady Y/n" Both Claude and Sebastian greet her with a simple bow.

Y/n looked at the direction of the dining hall. She saw both her butler and Secretary was here. She gave them a simple nod and a small smile.

"Good morning to the both of you as well." She said.

You and Shuna go upstairs to take a quick shower, so you both could eat breakfast with them.

You clearly didn't realize that the both gang is in the dining hall because the two tall men were blocking the way towards the dining hall.

After you and Shuna take the quick bath. You both came down towards the dining hall.

"Good morning, Y/n-chin!" Greet by the short blond male. Which is Mikey. You unconsciously answered 'good morning' to him too that makes you realize...

'right! They are real!'  you screamed in your mind. You looked at Shuna who's also dumbfounded by what's happening. She looked at you with What-fuck-look. You shrugged your shoulders as you walk to your seat. Which Shuna also did.

She quickly erase the dumbfounded look at her face. As the meal serve in front of the table, y'all dig in with a real silence which was awkward for all of you.

(Just imagine the dining table had a lot of chairs that makes them fit)

To be continued...