CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

THIRD PERSON POV

You were woken up by a load crash earlier. You got up and fix yourself. You knew who did it without even seeing it. It was either Kazutora or Baji.

In a single day. There were no day that you wouldn't see or heard a broken things. Baji and Kazutora has a unlimited chaotic personality. Even just washing dishes, they couldn't help themselves not to break anything. It's a glass or plates.

Right now, after taking a shower. You walk through the hallways, to the living room. And then again you saw Baji trying to fix the broken vase piece by piece, then of course Hanma being the tease he is. He poke the broken vase resulting it to break again.

"Hey, Hanma! I was trying to fix the vase!. And you had the audiency to break it?!" He shout and grab Hanma's collar.

"Audiency?" Mikey asks. Even i were confuse.

"What was audiency means?" Angry asks.

Draken only sigh at his friend stupidity while Mitsuya and Chifuyu shaking his head having a second hand embarrassment. Takemichi sweat dropped as Smiley start laughing so laud along with Ran.

" I think he meant AUDACITY, Mikey" you interrupt.

"Y/n-chin!" He jump out of his seat and attack you with a hug.

Being a tall ass you were. You lift Mikey with ease and now he was holding unto you like a koala. You support his back so he could not fall. You didn't want to lie but.... Mikey is heavy more than he looks.

"Mikey, stop doing that to Y/n whenever you saw her." Emma said.

"No! I like Y/n-chin!" Mikey whines as he tighten his hug and his wrapped legs in your waist.

You could only sighs on his childishness. You know that he never meant it when he said he likes you. For his attitude?. He's probably never thought about it.

"Mikey, didn't i say that you were to heavy for someone who is short?" Izana said trying to break Mikey off on you but to not vail, Mikey only tighten it once again.

"No!. No one can separate me and Y/n-chin!" He said.

"Mikey, come on. Loosen your hug. Y/n will be suffocated by your acts" Shinichiro interrupt.

Mikey pout on his older brother but quickly loosen himself and get off on you.

------

You are now in your room with the girls. Having a girly talk and also for them to know you well. You agree quickly not because you want to be showered with questions but to spend time with the gorgeous girls ever in tokyo revengers.

"Say, Y/n. Do you have a type?" Emma started.

"Type? Besides fictional men?"

"Yep!. You can't like fictional men for so long, Y/n!. You need a real guy! A real deal!" Emma.

"Well you see. If we're talking about a fictional men. It will never be easy to say since they are the standards that a common guy couldn't reach. Besides some of them are strong, reliable, independent, gentleman, totally the men that a woman couldn't wish for more." You started. You looked at the girls with an interest in their eyes.

"Then?" Hina asks like an excited child.

"If were talking about real men. Then it's gonna be hard not because they are the standards itself but they are actually the worse version. A guy here never asks for consent. Some of them court a girl for their bodies or money if not, then they are just a toy for them. You see, boys here may respect women but in different class. They respect girls who had a good looks and disgust by just seeing a girl with a single mark on their skin. Boys here, treat women as a maid. You know what i mean. When they come home or visit you, they want to be treated as a master in the house. They don't know the word gender equality. If they know that a gurl can't do what they can do they always 'Hmp women' if the girls can match up to them they always said 'Attention seeker' or 'Just want a attention'. See?. It's better to love fictional men and create all scenarios on your head even if it was impossible to happen than creating it with real men especially if you don't know what they are capable of." You explained.

"Wow! Men are trash! I feel the same way!. Takeomi, always said i should do girly stuff before." Senju said.

"Hm!. I also saw something like. If a men was in the bar, people will always said... they just want to drown in alcohol or just do hook ups, if it was girls they will think that we work there or we just want pleasure! It was unfair!". Emma said.

"Well, men don't like damsel in distress because they think it was annoying, but they don't like a girl who's more powerful than them." Yuzuha said.

"Okay! This was depressing! Let's change the subject! Y/n! In tokyo revengers who's your the type of guy?" Emma.

"Type of guy?. Probably, Takemichi, Draken, Mitsuya and Koko. No explanation further." You said.

You don't want them to know about Koko's past and Draken's feelings for Emma. Even tho you shipped them but it's better that Draken confess to Emma personally than Emma will find it out from you that her love was not one sided.

"I understand Takemichi and Mitsuya... But why Draken and Koko?" Yuzuha asks.

"That's for me to know" You said then chuckle on their reaction trying to found out why Draken and Koko was your ideal type of guy.

"Draken-kun was strong handsome and has a body. Also he is nice on his own way, and a gentleman too. Maybe that's it?" Hina said. This convince the three but it wasn't just that.

What you like about Draken was, He was so loyal to the point that he keeps himself available and even in his dying state was only Emma that he could think of.

"Then how about Koko?" Senju turned to ask.

"He's ahm..... A money maker?" Yuzuha hesitantly said.

You couldn't help but laugh at them trying to find out why you included Koko. The answer was he was willing to do anything for the girl he love. Imagine he dedicated his whole childhood studying money and making money for the girl he love?. I mean who would ever done that?. I mean we could agree that sometimes when a guy dated their girlfriend it was still from their parents right?.  But Koko makes money not for their date but for his belove to be treated immediately and have a surgery. This is just a basic explanation on why these men was your ideal type.

"Okay enough with that! We should start doing dress up and model with Y/n!. I wanna dress you up with lot's of dresses and fix your hair!." Emma said.

"Yes that's right!. I nearly forgot about it!" Hina agreed.

"Then I'll pick up the clothes that will suit her." Yuzuha said.

"I'll go get the shoes and heels!." Senju.

You sigh seeing them happy being busy and excited on what they are gonna do to you.

"This is gonna be a long, long day"

To be continued...