CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

THIRD PERSON POV

Having a chaos in your house was now your daily routine. You even make a bond of each one of them to the point that you found yourself spending time with them whenever your free from your work that you normally sleep or watch anime or read a manga or mahwa's.

There's one time that Rindou accidentally ate Angry's food and he started crying. So the ending was Rindou getting beaten up by Angry. Smiley being a proud brother he is cheering for his brother while Ran was being held down by Kakucho.

There's also time when Mikey and Izana was fighting over a clothes that Mitsuya sew. They stop afterwards when Draken and Mitsuya decided to let Takemichi wore it instead of the two.

Shinichiro of course trying to seduce you with his weird pick up lines while his friends was cheering but laughing at him. You find the pick up lines corny and cringe but the way he was embarrassed and blushing mess because of his friends tease was so cute to you.

Hanma being a flirty he is, even here in your world. He  bring his naughty and smooth styles of way to seduce a girl. The difference was he was using it to you not on the other girls.

The girls along with you was a big fan of kpop. You even brought them to the concert of bts and blackpink. Yuzuha was actually a fan of Itzy and Iz*one. Emma was twice. Senju was Itzy, bts and Jay Park. While Hina was a big fan of IU.

Kisaki repenting on what he has done. He were slowy changing. Instead of being an asshole and plot lots of mischievous plans. He instead start reading about business, tree planting and stuff like includes natures and history. You even caught him watching national geographic.

As for the others? Oh boy they are playing uno. Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Takemichi, Koko, Inui, Mikey, Shion, Ran and Kakucho as for the other members, they just either watching or doing stuff that they wanted since it was a day off.

"Baji-san, it's your turn." Chifuyu.

"Watch, look, listen and learn, Chifuyu. I'm gonna beat this one punch man over here." Baji said eyeing Shion who was next to him?.

"What was he saying?" Rindou.

"We don't know. He's not our friend" Draken denied.

Baji immediately put down a reverse card meaning Ran who were the one who put the card before Baji was supposed to put another card once again. Baji looking so smugly show his sharp teeth to Ran.

"Well, i guess he's not that bad." Mitsuya.

Baji's overly confident suddenly fade away when Ran start dropping four +4 cards, two +2, and four block cards and finally his last one card was a reverse card. So Baji again was his turn to drop a card but before that he need to pick up a six plus card. (Dunno it this is how it works. It's been so long since the last time i play it so i kindly forgot.)

Ran start snickering. He was out of the game. Baji started to get annoyed. So he face Ran and start poking his chest repeatedly.

"This is cheating!" Baji complains.

"I didn't cheat tho." Ran being calm and a tease he is makes the annoyed Baji worse. So Baji turned around and face his remaining playmates.

"Hmp! Just you wait. The truth will set be free!" He said.

"What does he mean by the truth will set be free?." Again a curious Rindou asks.

"Don't know, we don't speak alien language." This time it was Mitsuya who denied Baji.

The game continued leaving Shion being a loser. Since he lost and they make a rule that whoever lose in the game is going to receive each one dare to the players.

Poor Shion tried everything such as, wearing maid outfit that Mitsuya makes. It was dared by none other than Ran Haitani. Baji who fuels the fire dare Shion to wear heels. You didn't know that among your heels there is gonna fit on Shion's fit.

Mikey dared Shion to make him dorayaki. Inupi dared him to do a house work like swiping the floor. Chifuyu, and Takemichi just dare him to get something from the kitchen. Kakucho dare something you didn't expect from him. He dared Shion to do a dance which was most likely be found on clubs. You know what does it mean. The stripping dance.

Koko also dare Shion to dance this in front of Izana. Izana who was just watching the craziness of the others suddenly get involve. Izana was pissed of course so before Shion could dance in front of Izana, he receives a good punch from him.

----

The whole day was currently tiring. After the play, games and dares, they decided to swim on the swimming pool. Shion was incredibly pissed so he avenge himself by trying to drown Baji, Koko and Ran.  He also tried on Kakucho but in the end he was the one who got drowned.

You decided to just watch them have so much fun. Thinking what was Tokyo revengers is like if there's no fighting, planning, revenge and obsession. They probably this happy.

You enjoyed their slime and laughing faces. You could see that they are having fun. Tokyo revengers was made for people to know how gang and gangsters operate and how scary they are.

What will happen and how it will affect to a certain person once their love one's was involve.

How far you will go for your friends just to save them.

How can a person change easily due of loving.

How far can someone go just to have what he wants.

How scary loving someone was.

What was pure love is.

How complicated love is.

And of course...

The different types of love.

Tokyo revengers isn't just showing how good and scary teenagers they are. Not just the dark side of each of the characters.

It also shows us, that there are different types of love.

The platonic love (Baji x Chifuyu / Takemichi x Mikey / Koko x Inupi / Izana x Kakucho)

The complicated love (Draken and Emma)

The boundaries (Hanma x Kisaki)

Brotherly loves (Toman / Tenjiku)

Siblings love / the inseparable love (Haitani brothers and Kawata Twins)

Obsession (Kisaki x Hina)

The not destined for each other (Yuzuha x Mitsuya)

The world that cannot allow to be together (Koko x Akane)

The abused love (Shiba Siblings)

The misunderstood love (Sano Siblings)

The discipline love (akashi siblings)

And of course the love that so good to be true...

The unconditional love ( Takemichi x Hina)

This are the love that you could see in the households and in friendships. The brotherly love, the siblings love. Either way we had different types of love and different types of showing it off.

Oh how nice in seeing their faces who keeps smiling as if the world was never so cruel for them. It was really scary. To be frank. You too were scared not of them but, how love and friendship can torn someone's apart.

Even the invincible person can be torn by this emotions. You don't know when will they go back to their world. You just knew one thing for sure.

'As long as y'all are here. I'll do my very best to give you the memories that the both sides could be happy, and less pointless fights. Even if just for this moment. I want you all to feel the happiness that you deserves.'

To be continued...