Reborn

Where... Am I? I-I was shot in the head. I died the life of a hero with immense strength and limitless bravery. I died the death I always wanted. The death of a proud soldier dying on the battlefield serving his country. My parents would have been proud. I clearly remember it. But why do I feel like I'm alive? Well whatever happens, I need to be ready for it. Calm myself and slowly open my eyes.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a completely familiar yet foreign surrounding. I was in a room which felt like I knew what it was but I couldn't place it. I took a few deep breaths. Being in the warzone helped me calm my nerves even if I am standing on a landmine with millions of guns pointed at me. Because this was actually a regular. That is how I died. I couldn't move because I was on a landmine and got shot in the head by multiple 50 Cals. After all I was called the warlord. Yeah! Running through a live minefield wasn't the brightest of ideas but it was that or be captured alive. And I'd rather die then let my enemy know anything about my country. Anyway, I stood up and saw a huge stash of manga and DVDs. They were all above 18 content. I noticed the alarm clock and I was an anime girl. It was about to yell something at me but I shut it up. I ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

No! This can't be happening. NO! I can't be him. I'd rather be shot a hundred more times than be him. GOD DAMMIT.  But there is no denying it. This hair, these eyes, that porn stash and that alarm clock. But most importantly, this strong right arm and this whole mountain of used dirty tissues. I was reincarnated as Issei Fucking Hyoudou. I calmed my nerves and looked at the date. It seemed that Issei had just finished his first year in Kuoh Academy. The vacations started yesterday. I have about 2 whole months to change. Now I am not a pervert like Issei so I need an excuse for the change in attitude that I will surely have.

I steeled my Nerves and laid back down on the bed. I turned my body towards the ground with amazing speed. Making sure I fall and my head hits the side table. *Bang* It just did. I held my hand up to my head and saw that it was bleeding. Good. Now I have an excuse that I hit my head and it caused the change in attitude. I immediately let out a loud scream of fake pain. I had gone through much worse but I had to so that Issei's parents can come in to help. They can also be witnesses of the accident. I was brought out of my thoughts when the door to the room was slammed open and Issei's parents rushed to my side. I forced myself to loose consciousness. A neat trick I picked up from my training in the military and traditional Chinese and Japanese Martial Arts. I could hold my breath for 10 minutes making it seem like I died but was still alive. I could dislocate my limbs and move my organs around my body. Well the organs were like some specific organs moving about a few centimeters to a certain direction. But dislocation was for all bones in my body. It was excruciatingly painful in the start but with 3 years of constant training I did it. But for now, I need to pass out. But before I lost consciousness I picked up a feeling of my spiritual body changing structure. So I managed to take my physical and spiritual abilities with me. Neat.

*Timeskip*

I started feeling my consciousness return but I didn't wake up immediately. I slowly allowed my brain to be completely up, then my body and finally opened my eyes so that it gets used to the lights. Noticing that Issie's mother was on the other side of the room, I let out a groan. She immediately rushed to me making sure that her 'son' was okay. Honestly it wasn't hard to take her as my mother. The way she cared for the previous owner of this body and the warmth her hug had just made it feel like a second instinct to call her mom. Soon she ran out of the room to bring the doctors who asked few questions, took a thorough check up and confirmed that I was okay and just fell hard from the bed. And the injury was also not major. It wasn't even deep or big enough to have stitches so I would be okay in 2 to 3 days. But I might act different. They didn't know if it was for the better or worse but I will have a change in attitude. Well for them I would but not here.