Finally Canon Starts

So it has been a while and I have finally been approached by the Fallen Angels. But there are changes. I think that is due to the reason me having been associated with the devils and not being one turned them hostile. Because it's a beautiful evening. I'm alone in the park and I'm being watched by a fallen whose killer intent has been increasing. She is making some movement and seems like She'll approach me soon. The sky looks beautiful. I was humming the tone of Dusk till Dawn because it's dusk right now. I close my eyes but not dropping my guard. I hear the voice of footsteps approaching. I turned to look in the direction and saw a women dressed in a very visual outfit. She left nothing to the imagination. 

Her Aura felt and smelt tainted

Her Aura felt and smelt tainted. Tainted by multiple males actually. I raised an eyebrow at that. I have seen this dress in the Anime but It still feels awkward in real life. She is attractive. Not gonna lie. Why do I feel like she is going to give a cliche npc villain speech. Right. I'm in an anime world and she is an NPC villain. She smirked at my direction and spoke in a mature voice.

Raynare: Ahhhh! You're finally alone. You don't seem like one of those high and mighty devil servants. Seems like you haven't been reincarnated even after being with those devils for so long. I can finally kill you. As an honor of dying by my hands, I'll tell you my name. It's Raynare. Too bad, you're cute. I would love to enjoy myself with you. Well I can still do that AFTER I KILL YOU.

She suddenly conjured up a light spear and shot it at me. I was calm. I had a faint smile, almost smirk dancing on my lips and my eyes carried a look that just yelled that whatever was happening infront of me was insignificant to me. The spear was headed towards my head. The voice of the spear cutting through the air. The light it reflected and the dusk sunlight. It was such a beautiful moment. Too bad it will be wasted on such a filth. I indifferently, without looking at the spear, as my eyes were still glued to the setting sun, lifted my left hand and with my index and middle finger open and the rest clenched in a loose fist. I grabbed the light spear with my two fingers and still had the smile and indifference. Honestly I'm happy I have a clone recording this. I would be looking so bad ass. After grabbing the spear, which had obviously shocked Raynare, I spoke in a tone of indifference.

Me: Honestly, if you want to even scratch me then you are a millennia too early. The only ones who get to be arrogant are the strong and you certainly aren't one. The tone you spoke to me in is very displeasing. You also ruined my beautiful evening. For that, pay the price.

Before she could blink, her own spear was lodged into her right thigh. She didn't even have the time to register the pain. She was stabbed by multiple different Daggers. Her left thigh. Both her calves, kneecaps, arms, palms, shoulders and her abdomen. I have carefully thrown them. They will cause pain but won't kill her. I lazily stood up and walked up to her.

Me: You disappoint me. Now since I was feeling merciful I stabbed you with a variety of colors of daggers. Tell me your favorite color so that I can kill you with that.