Introductions

Sirzechs: Then why don't you marry Sona off to him?

Serafall: ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Serafall was pissed at that. But she calmed down. She understood where he came from. His father wasn't the best support and he had to be the one who raised Rias. Like she did with Sona. And Serafall couldn't even begin to imagine what his feelings were. Sirzechs was a prideful devil, and he had the power and brains to back it up. His strength was what held the pillar of the devil kings. He may as well be assigned a place in The Top 10 Strongest People In The Universe. If he did, he would deserve that. He was also the crowned strongest devil in the underworld. Serafall couldn't even hope to understand his level of helplessness and frustration. He worked his ass off to become powerful enough so that his sister would be proud and he could be a piller for The current devil population. And after so much that he has done, his sister is treated as nothing more than a breeding horse.

Sirzechs: Sorry about that Sera-chan. The thing is that it's so frustrating. I worked my ass off, fought in the war, became the strongest devil in the underworld and earned the title of Lucifer. Protected the devils from the other fractions and forced them to retreat with the help of just you and Ajuka. And even then you both weren't anywhere near you current power so it was mostly me. You both can agree to that. All this for the people. All this for the devils and when I request freedom for my sister, It's not even considered. Its like a dog barking on the side of the street. I can't just go ahead and kill them since all the things I worked hard for would be thrown out of the window.

Both the devils nodded. All he said was true. Sirzechs was the pillar that upheld the devil fraction when it was in a dire situation. The two weren't that useful during that time but still played an important role. Ajuka was the one who sympathized with him the most. The reason being that he was also a super devil. He wore the title of Super Devil with pride, almost arrogance. He couldn't even hope to understand the helplessness Sirzechs was feeling. Due to both of them fighting in the war side by side, the both of them were like brothers in all but blood. He hated seeing him like that but it can't be changed. While in his train of thoughts, he suddenly has an idea.

Ajuka: Why not help Rias's peerage get stronger? Or find her a strong devil to help her win the match she will eventually have against Riser? You can't remove the seal but this can be done.

Sirzechs's eyes gleamed with joy. Why didn't he think of that? He almost looked like a child who got his first chocolate. Before he could do something idiotic he was brought back to the meeting by Serafall.

Serafall: But who would it be? We can't just trade one of our pieces. And even if we did, the elder council would give Riser an unfair advantage regardless.

They again got lost in thought. Soon the meeting turned from ideas of getting Rias out of her marriage to anything and everything that came to mind. The devil kings finally had a moment of tranquility and peace, away from their worries and jobs. Afterwards the meeting ended after a few hours. Ajuka left to his lab, Sirzechs left for his paperwork and Serafall left to meet her sister and take a detailed explanation on Rias and her condition.

*Line break*

*back in the SC room*

Sona Sitri was a busy devil. She had just assigned jobs for all of her peerage members with the exception of her queen. She already had a headache from her paperwork that belonged to the School and she had a gut feeling that a bigger one was coming. Her queen was brewing some calming Jasmine tea. Suddenly she picked up an all to familiar magic wave. She didn't show it and people didn't know it. Everyone thought that her powers were on par with Rias or below her. The truth was far from it. She was already on the verge of breaking through the range of high class devil into the low ultimate class. And if Rias didn't have her seal she might also break through. But that isn't the point. The point is that the magic was teleportation magic similar to hers. So it was without a doubt a Sitri and she had a suspicion of who it was. Her suspicion was confirmed when she heard a very cheerful voice yell out.