#1 N-NO no no no no no

I'M ALREADY MAKING THE FIRST CHAPTER INTERESTING...

DRACO'S P.O.V~

I was in the library reading some spell books and practising wand-less magic so I can get stronger. Practice makes perfect or so I've been told I suddenly felt this cold feeling like someone's whatching me I putted the book I was reading back in its place and walked out of the library like nothing happened but as soon as I entered my room I letted out a breath I didn't realise I was holding I walked over to my bed and grabed my wand and preformed an silenceing charm on my room so no one could hear me practising black tongue I know I'm not supposed to be practicing this tipe of dangerous magic not a lot of people can use this magic because it's so powerful and rare to have. so I'm not just going to let it fade away. but. to be honest I ditent even know I could do black tongue until Pansy told me I've been talking a weerd language in my sleep she explained that I've been doing it for atleast a few months now and at first she thought I was just mumbling in my sleep until she asked Luna to sleep over and aperantly that night I wasn't talking. I was screaming. and made objects fly around the room Luna explained that I have been performing an powerful magic called Black tongue in my sleep Luna said she never met eneyone with that mutch power in Black tongue She Gove me a book to read about Black tongue history and aperantly it was invented by Mirlan himself! If you'd ask me eney person that'll let such magic just fade away into nothing are completely and utterly.     OUT. OFF. THERE. HEADS!

I puted my wand back on my bed But right before I could start practicing Black tongue I fell to the floor in pain. what's happening to me?. my vision starting to blurre until I passed out from the pain.

-few hours later-

I woke up on the floor my body felt like I'd taken an massive beating and the headache made it a hundred times worst I got up and looked around my room for eney sings of a spell or curse that someone could have left for me. It Whould't be the first time ether... I looked to my whindo and saw an owl sitting there with a letter I walked (slithered) towards the owl and gently took the letter from the owl I petted and thanked the owl before I walked (slithered) towards my desk and opened the letter as the owl flew back to whom ever the letter is from I opened the letter but two parchments fell out. Today's not my day. I sighed and opened the parchments but one was completely... blank?

*Dear M.r Draconus Malfoy we are pleased to say you've gotten your inharatan's you must cut your wrist and let four drops of your blood fall into the blank parchment and soon your inharatan's will be revealed to you. Good luck.

Happy birthday Btw*

Oh so that's why there was an blank parchment I grabbed my dagger I ceep on me incase something bad happenes and I don't have time to do magic it's a small dagger with a green and gold stone forge into it and gold and really dark green linings it's really pretty and my favourite thing to play with~

I cut my wrist I barely felt it at all I letted four drops of my blood drip onto the parchment and soon words started appearing as my blood disappeared...

—————————————————————————————

:Name:

Draconus Lucius Malfoy

Submissive

:Inharatan's:

⚠️Unknown⚠️

:POWER'S:

Illusions.
Control of the element snow.
Invisibility.
See other's deaths.
Sealed.
Ability to control snakes.
Black tongue.
Wand-less magic.
Word-less magic.
Immortality.

:Rank:

Royalty

:Mate:

Will only show once found.

—————————————————————————————

I was lost for words my first instinct was to not let eneyone get there hands on this and to do an extension charm on my necklac and hide the Parchment in their then I ran (slithered) to the bathroom in my room and looked in the mirror and to my horror I did not expect what I saw in it...

"N-no no no no no no" I said out loud as I looked at myself in the mirror my hair's as white as snow and longer My eyes are glowing purple! I have a small gold crown hanging on top of my head and I have a tattoo of snow flakes on my arm where the dark mark used to be! I thought it couldn't be removed! I looked down where my legs and feet are ment to be are now a long slim white snake tail with gold jewels at the end I almost went into panic mode but then I thought of a spell my dad used to hide his inharatan's because of mother I did the spell and looked in the mirror I was back to my normal self no Crown hanging from my head no glowing eyes no butyful and shiny snake tail. I looked normal again. Well not completely l looked more feminine than usual but the thing I definitely noticed was my lips and eye lashes my lips was more redder and bigger and my lashes are definitely longer and not normal but if I have to admit.
Normalcy is something I rearly have but the snowflake still remained no sight of the dark mark ever even existed on my arm. I walked back out to my room and decided to change into new pants I finished zipping up my pants just in Time for my father to come in my room with a small box in his hands.

Some times I really wish my father would knock instead of just barging in like he doesn't have a cear I the wizarding world for others privacy I sighed before greeting my father

"Good evening father"

I said and my father smiled at me something he doesn't really do unless he's alone with me or with Snipe

"Draco... you haven't gotten your inharatan's yet"

Father asked me with a relieve expression I know my father didn't want me to have an Inharatan's because it's dangerous and that it'll mean that I have a mate even if I don't like my mate...but if I was human it'll be extremely dangerous because I Whould get picked on or worst but I'd rather act human than let eneyone know my Inharatan's…
Well eneyone except Pansy and Blaz of course...

"Yup look's like I'm human just like you father"

Well as humanly as wizarding possible!

Father Doesn't know that I know that he has an inharatans and that his mate is professor Snipe...

"Draco come sit I want to give you something special"

Father said sitting on my bed I took a seat next to him and looked at him with cearious eyes

"Draco you know how dangerous Hoggwards will be inharatan's or not your scent will be luring to others and Thay might hurt you that's why I got you this to help you"

My father said as he handed me a box I took it and inside was an necklac?

"I know it's not much I wish I could do more to insure your safety but if you're ever in trouble or eneyting just press the necklace and it will protect you... But... You can never be to safe so I hired Pansy and Blaz as your personal body guards..."

My father said as he putted the necklace on me I was shoked my father hired my best friend's as my body guards.
that's a death trap!...
What good's a body guard never mind two that I have to get out of trouble that Thay have put me into in the first place!

"Well diners almost ready"

Father said standing up to leave but almost tripped over something he bended down and picked it up before turning to me he tapp me on my nose with my wand that I dropped he held it out to me witch I took it and looked back up to him with a sheepish smile he just smiled at me before walking out of the room.