#3 tension on the train

Draco's p.o.v

I was freaking out on the way to the train station I tried to keep my Malfoy mask on only a hand full of people can see thro it and one of those people being HARRY FREAKING POTTER! whom has the ability to expose me to all of Hoggwards without even lifting a finger! I guess Pansy and Blaz smelled how stressed I was seeing as both Pansy and Blaz are Alpha! Wolf's! I never really had a thing for wolf's Thay scear me even if I have the ability to literly kill thim in a heard beat I don't whant to Hurt my friends and I don't want to expose myself to ENEYONE! But I have to admit I am more of a snake person. we got on the train and found an empty compartment I took a seat close to the window pansy sitted next to me and Blaz next to pansy I was thankful that we ditent see Potter eney where on the train I kept looking out the window and at some point Pansy and Blaz fell asleep I guess with all those training Thay had to do tired thim out don't get me wrong I've seen the training Thay do and ...I'm disappointed...    I know I'm an submissive and people think I'm an human and all that sort of nonsense but I also do my own training witch only is to be able to defend myself if the necklace doesn't work but what my father doesn't know is that I have been training how to fight without magic douring the day witch is nothing seeing as I am really flexible and fast on my feet. yea all that running payed off and douring the night is the time I actually train like train I know how to do wand-less magic with out even trying. I've been training my abilities so now I know all my abilities and I can control thim with ease I also have gotten really better at black tongue but the only problem is that once I feel threatened I do Black tongue without knowing it and I also have stopped talking Black tongue in my sleep but if I'm asleep and I feel threatened or if someone use a spell on me or close to me I use a spell in black tongue that reflects the spell and sends it back to its user but in a way I'm thankful for it Pansy putted her head on my shoulder and codeld my arm after a while I relaxed and closed my eyes not soon after that I felt something on my lape I opened my eyes just a little to see Blaz asleep with his head in my lape I puted my hand in his hair and he seemed to enjoy it... I guess. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with two babes cuddling me...
.
.
.

Pansy's p.o.v

I opened my eyes and looked at Potter who was resting his head back with his eyes close "So is it true is Draco really your mate Potter?"  I said and both Granger and Potter snapped there heads towards me I glowd my eyes to show I'm an Alpha and so did Potter but I will not lei he looks intimating
"Yes that's correct" Granger said handing me the Parchment indeed it said
—————————————————————————————
:Mate:

Draconus Lucius Malfoy 
—————————————————————————————

I looked back up to Potter "Looks like he is" I said with a frown Blaz shot up and grabed the parchment I let go of Draco's arm and raped my arm around him allowing Draco's head to rest on my shoulder

(A/N Draco is shorter than both Pansy an Blaz seeing as he is an submissive and this is my story so... DEAL WITH IT BITCH!)

Blaz looked at Potter and thro him the Parchment witch Potter catched with ease
"How can we know you Whould't just hurt him POTTER" Blaz Growled glowing his red eyes "Like it or not Zabini but Draco is my mate and I would never hurt Draco in eney way" Potter said in an calm voice as he glowed his eyes more but then Weasley had to come back he took his seet and he was eyeing Draco I could see Potter holding back a hiss while glearing at Weasley even Granger was glearing at him I knew she and Draco started becoming friends last year...
"Ron can we talk…in private" Potter said he looked pretty pissed maby he would be good for Draco but you can never be to sure...
Wesley and Potter walked out to go talk in " PrIvAtE "...
"I know you're worried about Draco but trust me he will be safe with Harry and Harry really do Love him you know"
Granger said looking at me and my eyes softened it's no secret that she's my mate but I still don't trust Potter... "And why's that Granger"
I said with a bit of venom and it pains me to speak to my mate like that but nonetheless she just smirked.

"Oh well that's because Harry and Draco has a special bonde but perhaps keep all those that have a crush on Draco fare fare away from him" she said making me really confused as to why I should

"You still haven't given us a good explanation Granger"
Blaz said with a deep frown making me glare at him
"Harry Potter is something both of you can't ceep away from Draco... he's a yandere and Draco is his senpei and it has gotten stronger now since there mate's that's something Ron will lirn the hard way..."