Chapter 2| Supernatural

CHAPTER TWO: SUPERNATURAL

    ———————CHAPTER TWO———————                       THIRD PERSON POVJoe walked deeper into the room eyeing the girl

THIRD PERSON POV
Joe walked deeper into the room eyeing the girl. Barry paced around for a moment before coming to a stop. "Okay so... who are you exactly..?" He asked.

She sighed, "My name is Hope, Mikaelsson."

"How old are you?" Joe asked.

"I'm 17"

They all stopped and pondered for a moment, "your 17?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes" Hope was clearly annoyed.

"Okay, what are your powers?" Barry asked.

She laughed a bit "lesson number one, don't go around telling everyone your abilities and weaknesses."

Barry sighed, "listen we won't use it against you, we just wanna know how you could hear them" he gestured towards Caitlin and Cisco, "from so far away, how your so fast"

"And strong" Caitlin added.

She smiled, "Mutual, Speedy. How are you so fast?"

"Um." He scratched his head, "This partial Excelerator went off and I was struck by lighting, blah blah blah" he explained.

"Uh huh" she stood up

"Well, I don't know how it is on this earth but, I'm quite a few things" she explained.

"Like what?" Joe asked, eyeing the girl not trusting her at all.

"For starters a witch" the group looked around.

Cisco jumped forward, "I'm sorry— witch's are real on your earth?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yes among other things..."

"..like?" Caitlin spoke.

Cisco interjected, "can you show us some magic?!" He asked fan-boying, earring disapproving looks from the other three, looks that said, 'this is not the time cisco.'

She held out her hand, very slowly pulling it into a tight fist as she chanted under her breath. The second her hand became a full fist Caitlin fell unconscious.

Barry rushed over catching her fall, looking towards Hope. "She's fine, just asleep."

Hope then looked towards the long-haired boy,. She then summoned a light ball in her hands watching as the boys face lit up in wonder.