Chapter 6| Fright

CHAPTER SIX: FRIGHT

        ——————CHAPTER SIX——————                       THIRD PERSON POV

                      THIRD PERSON POV

IN THE CORTEX Barry sits down in the medbay, forced to by Caitlyn of course. "Caitlyn I'm fine." "I'm still gonna check out your vitals." Barry sighed knowing nothing would change her mind, so he just let her. Then Iris stepped forward, "Barry what did you see out there?" She asked him holding his hand.

"Everything, my worst memories and such, you know the drill." He told her watching as her gaze softened. "I'm sorry barr." She apologized. "It's okay Iris, it's not your fault." He turned to see Cisco leaning in the doorway lost in thought. "Cisco? Are you okay? Is Hope doing okay?" Barry asked the tech nerd receiving a sigh.

"She's not gonna help, I can't really explain all I'm gonna say is... there's more to her than she's saying, nothing evil but.." Caitlin chimed in, "after." She paused. "After Jay... it's just... I can't trust her yet." Cisco stepped closer comforting her. "I know Caitlin and it's okay." He turned to Barry, "I trust her though." Is all he said turning to walk away.

He stopped suddenly confusing the others who turned to see what he was looking at. Hope had finished cleaning off the blood covering her, and had also changed her clothes. She had on a long sleeve dark green shirt and loose baggy ripped jeans with a black buckle, along with a not happy face.

"You seem upset." Cisco concluded. She turned her gaze to him, "I searched, literally, this entire place and there is not a single black clothing item. So yeah I'm upset." She finished before walking into the med-bay.

"Yeah that shirts mine." Caitlyn spoke up. "Clearly." Is all the tribrid said in response before getting closer to Barry. "You good speedy?" She asked putting up her tough exterior once again. "Doing okay, you?" He asked. "Never better." Is all she said before sitting down next to him.

"How the hell are we gonna stop this thing exactly?" Barry asked. "Well you don't have her so no clue." Caitlin added on causing the tribrid to glare at her before she jumped up. Barry sped in front of her stopping her.

Barry gave her a look basically saying 'Please don't.' She stared at him a little longer before sitting back down and returning to look at Caitlin. "You are very, very lucky I didn't just kill you brutally." She said with a deadly gaze before smiling mockingly.

Caitlyn nodded warily before returning to the screen. Iris gave Barry a look, "Barry will you go with me to the police station to see dad?" She asked him. "Sure." He said getting up. Hope jumped up as well, "why don't i come with you?" She asked knowing that Iris clearly wanted to get Barry
alone to talk to him.

Iris looked towards her, "no it's okay really." She told the new girl. Hope sighed, "that's fine I guess, I was feeling kinda hungry anyway guess I'll just go out for a snack instead." She flashed her veins and teeth quickly before walking towards the hallway.