Chapter 3| Rainbow Raider

CHAPTER THREE: RAINBOW RAIDER

      ——————CHAPTER THREE——————                         THIRD PERSON POV

                         THIRD PERSON POV

"The hell-" Hope jumped out of Barry's Arms, "I could've came here myself thank you" she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry.." he responded, "Anyway just before you came a meta- sent by zoom- had robbed a bank and got away." He told her.

"..And?" She asked. "We've had him here before, he's from another earth like you so he looks the same as his person here but he different—" "I get it he's a dopple ganger." You interrupted.

He nodded relived he didn't have to explain it all again, "okay he's inside there, his nickname here was rainbow raider. He has the ability to mess with you emotions and make you mad." Barry explained.

You scoffed, "he may have trouble doing that with me." "Don't be to sure" he told you before you both sped inside the bank.

"Roy!" Barry or as the people knew him, The Flash, called out.

Both Barry and Hope both saw the state of the bank, citizens were fighting each other hitting and throwing things around, jumping over the counters, an off duty cop even pulled out a gun and aimed it straight for Hope.

Hope could've stopped it but honestly it wouldn't even hurt and she'd get the bullet out easily and it's heal.

*Boom* the bullet pierced your heart. Barry turned around racing to you placing his hands on your shoulders. "Hope!" He whisper shouted at you. "Relax speedy, I'll be fine." You walked off.

You chanted holding your hand out like you did with Caitlin earlier causing everyone of the citizens to fall unconscious before you both. She looked back to Barry with a 'told ya' look and scoffed heading towards the vault with speed, along with Barry.

Once the two arrived in the vault Roy was nowhere to be found, then it hit her, behind the door. Hope peaked behind only to be met with red eyes.

Soon her body filled with rage, rage she didn't even know she could feel with her humanity off. But, unlike what usually happens with so many people around to go after each other and leave him be, she only saw him and immediately went after the so called rainbow raider.

Her vampire veins showed as she grabbed him by the throat and begun to strange him tightly. Soon her wolf claws came out as she slashed through his chest and her fangs grew apparent.
She sunk her teeth into his neck and began to drink, straining all of his blood ripping through his throat as if she was a ripper of sorts. Blood flowed from his chest onto her already bloody body, as blood sprayed from his ripped out neck onto her face and hair.

This has all occurred so quickly, then barry realized what was happening as he turned around and witnessed the attack. He sped over ripping her off him and sped the both of them to star labs.