「live for drama」

"We're almost there." Arken called to the Crows that trailed behind him under the light of the moon. Or at least, three of the crows and one goat that Inej tugged along with a leash as they walked. "Just a little further."

"Where is Jesper?" Kaz hissed, Valeria nearly turned around and glared as if to say 'how am I supposed to know genius?' and he remembered her aversion to cold as she shivered at his side. But of course, Valeria had a good idea as to where Jesper could be. They came upon a sign that did no more than shorten Valeria's temper.

"Landmines." Inej read, her voice small at the thought.

"We'll wait." Kaz called over the sound of the goat bleating and used his cane to stop Valeria from walking forwards to follow. "Follow the path that you carve."

"Oh. Oh thats sign, my idea to keep people away. Can't be too careful." Arken said and Valeria wished there was a landmine under neath him in that moment just sos he wouldn't have to listen to him and his double-motive for a minute longer. "We're fine, come on."

The three Crows glanced at one another. Inej went first, taking the goat in her arms. Kaz put his cane onto Valeria's back to push her forward gently. The Fold came into view before her and she briefly heard Inej and Arken speak but she did not clock it as she stared up at the darkness, an eternal storm cloud even at night. It was beautiful,

And then she heard the volcra.

"Wonderful, it's been a good run guys." Val said, turning to the other three. "Nice knowing you all, I can't wait to see hell."

Kaz rolled his eyes at her antics before putting his hand on her shoulder and guiding her to the train that Arken was pulling from the darkness. Arken muttered to himself as he took stock of what they needed.

"So, goat, jurda... now we're just waiting on-"

"WAIT FOR ME." 

"Oh god Jesper, if those shots mess up this face." Valeria muttered as she heard gun shots follow Jesper as they always did.

"They can't see the train." Arken hurried out, grabbing the fire from Inej.

"Jesper, get here now." Kaz said forcefully.

"Since when does he ever listen to you." Valeria said as she went to help Jesper before Kaz threw an arm around her waist and pulled her back to him.

"Valeria, darling." Kaz said, whispering into her ear. "You get on that train right now before I throw you on."

Valeria was still processing the arm around her waist before she found herself standing on the edge of the train, pulling Kaz in with her outstretched hand. Kaz was not so quick to release her hand, only doing so when he set her down in a corner with the goat on her lap. He gave her a look and then went to the opening of the train, barley looking as Inej swung past him.

"Come on!" Kaz yelled out as a gun shot hit the sign behind Jesper.

"Landmines!" Jesper yelled before dropping the lantern and making run for it. "Oh wait for me. Don't you go without me."

"Places to be Jesper, PLACES TO BE." Valeria yelled, while patting the goat in her lap.

Jesper thought he sack of coal over his shoulder and as soon as he jumped inside Inej threw the door shut everyone glaring at Jesper as he caught his breath. He met Valeria's burning eyes that were staring straight at him as the noises of men shooting and screaming at the door.

"Hey Val." He said with a grin. "Cute goat"

"Milo."

"Aww thank you honey." Jesper replied, a hand on his chest.