▪︎》 Stu Macher 《▪︎

This is basically just him being jealous! (433 words)

"Hey, babe? Can you take me to the video store after school? I got something I wanna check out." You and Stu have been dating for about 2 years now, everything was going great.

"Yeah, honeybun." You cringed at that nickname. He's always coming up with new names to call you.

After school..

You hopped in the passenger seat and buckled up. "Alright, you ready?" "Yep!" With that he took off. About 10 minutes later you see the sign. Stu made a sharp turn, causing you to bump into the door a little. "Stu!! Slow down, are you trying to die?!" "Calm down sweetcakes. I got you." He parked the car and you hopped out.

"Hey Randy!" You said as you walked through the  front doors. "Hey y/n! Your lookin' mighty fine today!" "Thanks! Same to you!" You grabbed the movie, payed and left. As soon as you hopped in the car Stu said, "What was that?" He looked angry. Jaw clenched and everything.

"What??" "You and Randy. You guys where flirting!!" His voiced raised, gradually. "Your imagining things. We weren't flirting, we are only friends!!" "Ah, bullshit!" He said as he got out the car. "Stu!!!" You got out the car and ran after him.

When you got inside the store, you saw Stu holding Randy by his shirt collar. "Stu!! Let him go!" You tried grabbing him, to get him out bit he only pushed you away. "Why where you flirting with her? Huh?! You know she's mine!" "Man, your crazy!! Let me go!!" Stu just gave up, letting him go. He grabbed you then when back to the car.

He threw you into the car, got in himself and drove off.

"What is wrong with you?!" You shouted at him. "You can't just go around grabbing people, you maniac!" Suddenly he pulls over on the side of the road. He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you, hungrily. "Your mine! You here me?!" He said before kissing you again.

He let go, and continued driving. Not to your house, but his.

We he pulled into the driveway he turned to you and said, "I'm sorry... I was just jealous. I thought you where flirting with him and all." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I forgive you.... just next time, talk to me. Y'know?" "Yeah. I will next time." After that you guys went inside, and cuddled while watching the movie you picked out.

How is it?? I hope it's ok! Anyways goodnight/morning/afternoon

BellaDonna♡