《Bīļlý》

Based off the movie just added some stuff and changed it up a bit. (That one scene where Billy steps in through Sidneys window) 276 words

You where doing some homework when you heard a tap on your window, causing you to jump slightly. You looked out to see Billy, beautiful Billy.

"Billy?! What are you doing here??" You whisper-shouted. "I wanted to stop by to see ya. You gonna let me in or am I going to have to stand outside like some jerk?" "Oh, yeah sorry." You opened the window just enough for him to climb in.

"That's what you wear to bed, seriously?" He chuckled as he looked you up and down.

"Yes. What do you want??" You say again, slightly annoyed. "Just wanted to see you, baby." He says leaning in tk give you a kiss. (You kissed back)

The kiss started getting a little intense. Billy pushed you back on the bed lightly, but you pushed him back. "Hey, Billy? Would you settle for a pg-13 relationship?" He looked away for a second, seemingly aggravated. That would make sense since you kinda c0ck-blocked him. "Yeah. Anything for you." You gave him a quick kiss and practically pushed him out the window. "Get out of here!! My dad'll skin you alive if he sees you here!!"

"I'm not afraid!!" Billy says, walking away slowly. You giggled a bit and closed the window.

Gosh! That boy will be the end of you. (Almost)

Hi! Hope you like this! If you have any ideas could you comment or dm me? Cause I have a hard time coming up with things.

BellaDonna ♡