■§ydňey■

This is how you met. Y/n stands for your name, y/n/n stands for your nickname and y/l/n stands for your last name!! 473 words.

You woke up due to a light shaking on your arm. "Honey? Come on, wake up. It's your first day of school." Your mom would always wake you up in the morning, you slept through your alarm alot.

"Mm... morning mom. What's for breakfast?" You say, your voice cracking slightly. You cringed at the blinding light coming from your open blinds. "I made pancakes and bacon. Also I'm not going to be home until later, ok? I have a couple meetings and tons of work to do." She says closing the door so you can get ready.

You got up, took a shower, and put on your clothes.
You wore a plaid skirt with a simple black top that showed a bit of your cleavage. You grabbed some thigh socks and your black converses. You also grabbed a jacket because you didn't want to get dress coded. You did your makeup and hair then headed downstairs, hoping your little brother, y/b/n, didn't eat all the bacon. "Morning, dickwad." You smirk over at your brother. "Hey, moron." He said while stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

"Hey! What did I say about cursing at the table!" Your mother scolded you two. "Sorry, mom!" You and y/b/n said in unison. You glanced down at your wrist to look at your watch. 'Shit! 6:47! I'm going to be late!!' Your thought to yourself.

You quickly finished your breakfast, said bye to your mom and headed out the door.

While fast walking you where lost in thought, causing you to bump into.the person infront of you. "Oh shit, I mean, shoot, sorry!" You say correcting your Grammer. "Your fine! I do it all the time" her jolly voice reminded you of your old friends, making you a bit sad. You had moved here, the wonderful place of Woodsboro, about 2 months ago for your mother's job. Your father was given orders to go to Texas for 3 years about a month ago, but you guys decided to stay there.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked, seeing as you where a bit sad. "Oh yeah, fine. I'm new." "Oh! Is your name, y/n y/l/n?" You where a bit confused as to how she already knew your name. "Yeah, why?" "I was assigned to tour you around the school. I'm Sydney Prescott, but my friends call me Syd." She said holding our her hand. You shook it while saying, "Oh ok! As you know, I'm y/n y/l/n, but you can just call me y/n or y/n/n."

And so on.

Hope you liked it! Good night/afternoon/morning

Donnie ♡