Chapter 0 - The Beginning -

3rd Person POV

In the front yard,
a twelve year old Y/n catches the sight of bloodied and lifeless bodies. shocked, he ran over to their body and asks what had happened, before turning his head and looking inside his house.

to his horror, he finds the rest of his family dead, with blood strewn throughout the house. "Dad..? Dad!" He calls out.

A strange humanoid looking creature heard his voice and reveals himself to the latter. "I'm thankful. The man brings me feast just to hide these." It said, munching on a finger.

Y/n forced his sight to look at all of his family members to see which has lost a finger, then the scene brings down to his father.

This infuriated him and charges towards the demon. It tries to attack with its claws, but Y/n side stepped and brings his full-force fist down to the demon until his limbs are shredded off.

However, the scene was witnessed by the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, who had a blank face. He was not smiling at all like he's supposed to. with Rengoku, he thought that there was something weird about that child.

it's not like he was surprised by his strength, but he seemed like he was... glitching..?

"Who... Is he?" Rengoku thought. he wasn't supposed to be here. why?

- Five Years Later... -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It seems that we have to send more Demon Slayers." A man sits down.

"Tsuguko, Tsugikuni Y/n..." He calls for him.

"Right away!" He sat up and walks away.

~~~

Pretty short but it's because most readers thinks that Prologues are boring...