Chapter 8 - Sun Breathing -

"Hinokami Kagura: Solar Heat Haze!"
Tanjiro leaps behind him and spins in the air downward, unleashing a horizontal slash seemingly covered in haze.

"Sun Breathing: Azure Heaven!"

Y/n deflects the attack with an angled 360° sword slash.

"Hinokami Kagura: Fake Rainbow!"
"H-hinokami Kagura: Raging Sun!!"

Tanjiro counter attacked, reappearing infront of him and delivering two focused horizontal slashes. "More! unleash more techniques to me, Tanjiro!" Y/n blocks the attack with "Sun Breathing: Bone Burning Sun!" moving his sword a large circular slash.

'Keep attacking! keep moving! control your foot!", He thought to himself, attacking Y/n with his move, "Hinokami Kagura: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!" he shouted.

as he unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack. making the pillar to go on defensive. Tanjiro's move seemingly takes the form of a dragon made of solar flames.

"Oh wow!" Tsugi pushed back, deflecting Tanjiro's slashes as the tsuguko gave a shriek.

"Come on, Tanjiro! Focus your breathing! train harder to cut off an uppermoon's head! a feat even Rengoku couldn't accomplish!!" The sun hashira attacks him in many direction.

"You heard him. focus your breath, Tanjiro! counter his attack once more!!"

"Hinokami Kagura..." Tanjiro managed to gain his stamina and speeds off to the hashira's side. "Urkh!" shocked, the pillar loses concentration and misses his footwork, allowing Tanjiro to leap into the air, and delivering a 360° powered slash. recreating his moment with lower moon 1.

However, when the fire fades, Tanjiro looks on in horror as he has manage to slice through his arm. "Eh? Tsugi-san! Tsugi-san!!" Tanjiro drops his sword, and noticed that there was no scent of blood at all.

"Sun Breathing..."

"Parhelion Rainbow." Y/n appears beside him.

"Aside from his extraordinary battle skill, Tsugi-san has shown a profound ability to quickly analyze situations, and make the enemy lose focus with his moves. his evading move is much more perfected than his Tsugoko. he can use it consecutively." Shinobu was seen explaining Tsugi's abilities to the petite girl, Silvy.

While Mitsuri is watching them enhance their breathing skills on one-on-one sun breath techniques.

"Well, I almost forget to tell you this but.. when I and Tsugi-kun go on a mission together, and when we're encountering a demon a few while back, Tsugi shows a more cold side of him, acting a bit violent towards his opponents as a result. did that ever happened again?" Silvy revealed.

"Eh..?" Shinobu was concerned as well.

"What's with that breathing rythm, Tanjiro? don't set your foot like that!" Y/n deflects his moves, before they clash on. "It's what my family taught me. but I do find it kind of weird!!" Tanjiro shouts out, unleashing the move Solar Heat Haze on to him.

he deflected the sword that was covered in haze and set a stance that unleashes a devastating chest strike with his fist that quite literally take Tanjiro's breath away.

The tsugoko then crumbles to the ground, having a hard time to breath.
"Alright. Tsugi-san, why don't we take a break?" Mitsuri suggested, seeing Tanjiro exhausted from the fight that was more than a training.

Though, the offer was denied by the hashira, shaking his head. "Make a choice, Tanjiro. figure something out. there's gotta be a a mistake that you haven't figure out yet." There was a long silence as the scene transitions to Tanjiro. but then, steam was let out of his head.