Part I

Options running out and I have kids to feed. I'm giving this work thing a try but it ain't hitting in nothing.Done with this shit. Rome taught me everything and it hurt me when he went to the pin to do his time. In the streets, you gone eat or starve.. everyone want to see you win, shid it's enough money for every to win.. I got this shit down pack, I watched Rome and paid attention so I know I got it.

Rome and Precious been together for a while, have 5 kids. They basically grew together,traveled around,done all kind of things together. Precious was going to school to be a pharmacist,and of course Rome was a street pharmacist. She couldn't stay focused,missing class, and put school on hold,especially since Rome was locked up.

Precious P.O.V
Ok bet so imma take the risk and put my last band on a pack. It take money to make money. "Lord please let me make this money and keep it going", yea I know praying to the lord doing the devils work. "Shit, I can't disappoint baby, I have to make it happen".. I said sitting in the car gathering my thoughts .

FACETIME CALL📱 Belo:
"Hello"
"Hey whassup, wya"
"Same place"
"Ok bet Imma pull up on ya"

Being on FaceTime is the best way sometimes lol,won't record my shit and imma make it quick ..

Ok game time! I got my purse with the money already counted and together, money going one way and rubber banned.

I pulled up, I'm always nervous AF because mane you just never know. Ok so boom,I'm get my shit,he get his money, I hate to get anything fronted so I pay upfront,it just makes more sense when my money start flowing in. But anyways I never really check that shit because honestly nigga gone show love.

I'm feeling good,riding with the seatbelt on,doing the speed limit, with a can of coke soda in the middle, can't take no chances. Lol, idk bout other people but shid I'm not risking no fuck ups that can be avoided. So boom, I make it to my safe place. Game time, ok so take it slow, I got my music playing (my way to stay focused). I'm tryna beat the pack down and triple my money.

I'm in this bitch feeling good, like yeaaa, bae gone be proud of me, lol, so yea I got my lil yea just in case I get a call and the rest, imma bout to get right...

"Don't put too much,don't put too much", I'm saying to myself. Scared AF watching cameras like someone watching me, paranoid because I feel like Big Meech in this bitch ... lol

"I feel like can't nobody fuck with me", Boosie playing so yea I'm turnt TF up because me,me, I'm doing this shit... boom did my lil ditty,now it's time to straighten up,clean shit up, spray it down..I was on real nigga time,now back in mommy mode and get the kids..

I always separated this shit from my kids because I never want them to get expose or know wtf is up.. all they know mama and daddy got that money. So yea I had to leave out to get them an hour before school let out because of the distance between safe spot and home. Never mix the two or you fucked.

So boom bae called,I'm running that shit but he pissing me off because he asking bout some other shit and I'm tryna tell him some shit without saying the shit, and it's like mane fuck it I dont want to talk now because I'm doing shit that making me smile because I feel like he gone smile but 🙄🙄

He talk to the kids, we have 4 boys and a babygirl.. Rome Jr. (10), Romeo(8), Roman(6) Ro(4) & Romi'(6 months)she was a dream come true to finally get a girl)...
now he asking for money,it's always about money money money .. but shid I'm supposed to make sure he straight. That's how that go..

"You good bae,everything straight", he asked.
"Yea it's good,I gotta go", I responded.

I just wasn't in the mood for talking 🙄🙄