Next

She was happy to hear him say that,all she knew was she didn't want to disappoint him. He always treated like a queen, spoiled her,nothing less.So she had to stand on business. They left,met a few people, then picked up their children.

"What's up pops", Rome Jr. said, he was nonchalant and chilled.
"whassup nigga", Romeo badass told his daddy. Rome just laughed.
"Hey I missed y'all", Rome told them. Roman and Ro was happy as fuck. & baby Romi just stared at him😍😍 I was so fucking happy, been waiting on this moment to have my family back together. "Damn we have a lot of kids", he said laughing, "no you have a lot of kids", I told him. 

After having a lil family time,he was ready to get back to the money and see who the niggas was that robbed and killed his cousin,Belo.  I know I should tell him,but fuck that,Rome is evil as fuck, I know he'll believe me,but after all this time I can't stomach to even mention it, so remain silent & watch how the shit play out,nobody was there to know or see anything so it's good.

Precious P.O.V
She was happy to have Rome home. Everything been going good, a lil too good. He was out with the kids while home cleaning and doing laundry. She decided to finally wash his shot and clean out that big ass bag of shit he had in prison. Bad fucking idea. As she was going through the bag,he had a list with everyone numbers on it including bitches he was fucking with before jail. He even had a few letters in there from them and one he started writing

Letter 1- Kayla
Hey baby I miss you so much. I been thinking about you and miss you so much. I'm happy you're finally a single man,well now my man. I miss us being together, I wish I didn't have a miscarriage,we could've been a family. I was tired of having to hide what we had going on and sneaking around like you was out town. I miss laying in your arms.I miss you and waiting on your call.

Letter 2-Dreka
Hey daddy I miss you so much and I love when you call. I haven't been much but working and thinking about you. I can't wait until they let you out then gates and we can finally be together. I seen your kids at the jumping place and yo baby mama was looking crazy. I think your son recognized me because he was talking shit,but you know I love the kids. Anyways, I'm waiting on you to call and I love you,oh yea I got your letter

Letter 3- FROM ROME
whassup babygurl, I miss you and can't wait to get out of here. When I first come home you know I have to spend time with my kids first then we can do whatever after that. I back here until they let me out. I appreciate you putting money on my account. Don't be fuckin wit my kids mane. I'm only writing because the phone tied up,u know ion do this shit.
-Rome

"mane I knew he was still playing games with these bitches", she said while tears filled her eyes. She didn't know how to feel, she sat the letters on the dresser and continued to clean up while they were gone. She knew it was pointless to even call him or ask him about it, so she just cried it out and cooked dinner. "I'm sicka this shit, I'm sicka this shit", she said crying her eyes out. It's like all the love and respect was fading away.

She left the house to handle some business. She didn't care to argue or bring the shit up. Rome and the kids came 1 hour after she left.

He seen the letters on the dresser.
Rome P.O.V

"Damn I forgot to throw those away", he shook his head, it was even more crazy that she didn't call or mention nothing about it. He threw it away and called her.

"hey bae wyd"
"headed back home what bout you and the kids"
"They just bathe we waiting on you to eat"
"Ok I won't be long"

Her voice was so calm, it made me feel like she had something going on. She never not said shit about things she find. She always find what she looking for, he said while lighting his Blount.