Turn for worse

*she enjoyed spending time with him and just wanted to be under him,but also give him his space and not smother him*

She got out the tub and put on a cute tight fitted dress and Tory Burch sandals and crossbody purse to match. She likes to look good for him,especially when they was out. I mean who wouldn't,shid you have to be a pretty bitch that's on her shot and untouchable.

Precious:how do this look
Rome: it's straight
Precious:do it look good
Rome:yea it look straight
*she rolled her eyes*
Rome: yea you look good

It's like no matter how beautiful she looked and all the compliments she got,it only matter what Rome said and he didn't say much,barely noticed unless she asked. It bothered her because how could he not noticed or say how pretty his woman was. But she didn't say much,just keep it flowing. They hopped in his truck and was riding around listening to music,while smoking a blunt.

Rome phone was hooked to Bluetooth,a call came through,he hurried and decline the call. Call back again,he declined. P noticed but didn't say shit. The number call back and he didn't answer,messages coming through,he unplugged the Bluetooth connection. Call come again, he answered "what up", she heard yelling in the phone from a female. "what u need".P looked but didn't say shit,she noticed the number was one of the numbers from the paper. He tryna play the conversation like it's a sell and ended the call quick. "Who was that", "nobody,a sell", "a sell calling back to back and yelling", "yea", he yelled. I knew he was fucking lying and knew exactly who it was. I dead the conversation. He hooked his phone up and boom,same number again. I answered before he could decline it. "Hello", "yea where Rome", he act as if he didn't know who it was. Phone hang up. I didn't even trip, I knew what was up at that moment. I kept my cool, and turned the music up. He lied again. 💭💭

Bitches so disrespectful and niggas so tender dick. But that's when you start to play the game how the game go. In my head,I was done with the nigga,yea he's my kids father & my husband,but that don't mean shit. He gone feel me now. They spent the entire day together & Rome was so shocked how calm P was,no fussing, & her being on the feminine side like nothing happened. 2 months roll around, Rome been on his shit with his woman,family, & money. But of course,that shit only last so long.

Dreka P.O.V.
This nigga really ignoring me, and we need to talk. I haven't had my cycle the past two months,I'm pregnant.  He don't want to answer,imma pull up on his ass.

"I'm sick of this shit,this always happens to me", she's crying,she's hurt. "We're going to be just fine", she said rubbing her stomach.

She tried calling Rome before leaving out.
Rome: mane what
Dreka: I been callin you
Rome:yea whassup
Dreka:I'm pregnant
Rome: ok that's on you
Dreka:it's your baby
Rome: I dnt have no babies on the way
*he hung up*
She was furious & now wanted to make his life a living hell.

Rome P.O.V.
Mane chick say she pregnant,wtf. I then fucked up bad behind some pussy. I know she not lying,last time we fucked,we didn't use a condom and shawty been blowing my shit up. Fuck that hoe,I'll talk later. I can't let P find this shit out.

Rome:how much is an abortion
Dreka:I'm keeping my baby
Rome:let me know how much & I'll pay
Dreka:fuck you Rome
Rome:let me know before it's too late
He drove by her apartment ,dropped her key off and left $1500 on her table, and left before she pulled up.

Days,weeks passed by and Rome started being home more,having family time,closing shop at 7 to be home. P was enjoying it and the kids. He was doing everything he could,to keep them happy.

NEXT DAY

P and the kids was headed to get ice cream after school when she noticed a black truck following her. "WTF", she made a quick turn to see and the car was still behind her. "Kids put y'all seatbelt on and stay down", she was reaching for her gun and phone.She tried calling Rome, "bae there's a truck following me,black truck,tiny windows,we on Pecue Drive hurry".  He didn't know wtf was going on  and who could be following them.