Hannah McLavvy

'Gorgeous,' I thought staring at the mirror.

As rumors would have it, Frank Zhang was supposed to be asking me out today

As rumors would have it, Frank Zhang was supposed to be asking me out today. *squeal!*

Ask out to what? you ask, well, to the spring formal. It was to be on the last day of school. I had figured everything. My dress would be the color of my eyes, and Frank's tie would match. I had already bought the dress.

I rode in my Daddy's limo to school. He was very rich and wanted the best for his baby girl.

I approached my friends, "Update?"

"Well," Riley said, "we are 96% sure that Frank said Hannah." 

I gave them a dazzling smile. What was a 4% going to do?

I walked towards my Frankie, "Hey, cutie." I winked. "You'll tie will be light green, to match me. At 6:00, k?" I didn't wait for a reply, I sashayed away.

[~<^>~]

I stood waiting impatiently. I was wearing my dress:

 I was wearing my dress:

My daddy was waiting. He glanced at his watch. "He's late." He stated emotionlessly. 

"Oh, don't worry, daddy. I'm sure he'll be here any second." But that second didn't come. 

I had to walk. 

When I got there I saw Frank looking amazing in a golden tie. Dancing with a girl. She was beautiful. Wearing a remarkable golden satin dress .

I was angry. Why was she dancing with my Frankie?! 

She had no right!

I growled and shoved them apart. 

"Can we help you?" Frankie asked me in his deep voice.

"Um, yes! You were supposed to pick me up! I HAD TO WALK!!!"

"Um, I never agreed to anything. You kinda just walked up to me and started talking about ties and times and it was all very confusing."

I sighed, my heart melting. Maybe I couldn't bring myself to be angry at my Frankie but I sure as hell could bring myself to be angry at the girl.

"You!" I screeched. She took a step back.

"You stole my Frankie, you ugly bitch!" I shouted so loudly people in Georgia probably heard me.

Frankie stepped in front of her, "Hannah, I think you need to walk away." I didn't like the way he said that. I stopped liking everything about him. The structure of his jaw. The way his hands clenched when he was bored. Everything. 

"Die in a hole!" I screamed and marched out of there. I would never have anything to do with Frank Zhang again. Not if I could help it.

And I did just that. I switched schools. I went to a different library. Different Walmart. Different everything that had to do with him.

Guys, 200 reads!!! 🎉🥳