1.02 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖜

AN:Before the chapter starts please answer these. And this book will get updated once or twice a week, but the updates will be released on a Monday.

Question 1: What dance should Evan be in at Nationals?

* Please request here.

Question 2: What dance should Evan be in at Internationals?

* Please request here.

EVAN's POV

EVAN's POV

When Miss Kate and Chris came back out they had the list in their hands.

With the list up for A Troupe, I was the first at the board out of all of the girls and guys.

~~

"Let's do this!" Miss Kate shouted as we all got ready to dance for the first time as a proper A Troupe.

West was the first to run forward as he dance to 'Stand Up'. Before Emily joined him a very big change of dance styles.

And then Eldon was back to A Troupe.

And then I ran into the dance as I flipped before landing and then I started dancing my heart out before I moved to between Eldon and West as the next A Troupe members joined us.

And Michelle then joined the dance, the second new girl in the troupe, which meant that one of the originals would be gone for sure.

And then Stephanie did an aerial towards the group of dancers as they all continued have a bt of fun as they dance.

Then Daniel stepped into the group from his place he was another new member.

And Chloe then stepped in as the second of the Ballet dancers.

Then James flipped down into the middle of the group as they all continued dancing and James was just full of energy.

And then when Riley joined us I was happy my little sister was here, finally with me and Em in A Troupe.

Before Tiffany joined the group as she was just having fun. And we all then moved forward. I was stood between Michelle and Emily as I posed facing away from my twin but I still had my arm linked with hers.

INTRO TIME!!!!!!!!!!

~~

It was my time away from A Troupe. I was walking through the park before I felt a presence behind me.

"Max, you can't sneak up on me." I told the boy as I turned around and faced my giant of a boyfriend.

"How was auditions?" Max asked me, and even though we are on rival teams, I knew that he was asking for just the knowledge of if I was competing this year.

"Well I'm in A Troupe if that means anything to ya." I told him smiling as I walked a bit in front of him as I held his hand. I just acted like the news was nothing at this point.