1.03 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

"So Michelle are you going to Audition to be Dance Captain?" Miss Kate asked Michelle as she looked at the girl

"I......." Michelle stuttered.

"Yes? Would you like to help this team out?" Miss Kate slowly asked the girl,. "Would you like to be a part of A Troupe still?"

"yeah." Michelle slowly told the group as she nodded, unsure of it all.

Emily looked betrayed.

"And Emily?" Miss Kate asked my twin.

"Oh yeah!" Emily said with a bop to her hip.

"And Evan are you going to audition to be dance captain?" Miss Kate turned to me.

"Oh, I'm insulted you asked, of course." I told the woman as I nodded.

"Perfect." Miss Kate told the three girls.

~~

"So this is how it is going to go down, you will lead and group, you will lead a group and you will lead a group." Miss Kate pointed to the three of us in turn as she said this. "You will come up with choreography, you'll perform the routine for Chris and I, then we decide which two will be our dance co captains again."

"Fine, E Girls, let's do this." Emily told the remaining girls on A Troupe.

"And I'm deciding the teams." As Chris said this I just laughed.

"Perfect." I told the group as I calmed my laughter.

"Really?" Emily spun to face Chris.

"On this side we have Daniel, Tiffany, Eldon and Emily." Chris called out first.

"Here we have Chloe, Riley, and Evan." Chris told me as I nodded. "And you will get one more dancer from B Troupe to make the groups even."

"And then we have Stephanie, James, West and Michelle."

"Fine, we get Studio A." Emily told me and Michelle.

"So we get Studio B." West then told us.

"We get the Music Room, perfect. Oh and Giselle." I told the group before I walked out Riley and Chloe by my side.

"Great have fun with that!" Emily shouted to us.

"Oh I will!" I shouted back before we continued walking to find Giselle.

~~

"Hey I have a favour to ask of you?" I asked Giselle as we finally found the girl in Java Junction.

"What is it?" Giselle and turned to see me with Chloe and Riley.

"Make a dance with us for the Dance Captaincy." I asked of Giselle.

I could see the skeptical look on her face before she nodded.

"Come on, I have ideas!" I told the girls before we walked off.