1.06 Good Girls Go Bad

AN: Sorry this is so short, but I didn't think that Evan would be involved in going to Elite because she wouldn't risk bumping into Max with her friends  

"Didn't Emily Stephanie and Tiffany have a competition this weekend?2 Eldon asked me and Riley as we stood with him, Michelle and James in Studio A. 

"I don't know." Riley told us. "I've tried to avoid talking about dance around my sister." 

"Yeah." I nodded. "I went." I elaborated. 

"I was there this weekend, not really there for Emily but cos Max was dancing and he won, I want to be upset that we lost, but I'm proud of Max." I told the Camera in my interview. 

"Hey!" Emily told us as she walked in. "Hey!" We all told the trio that just walked in. 

"How'd you guys do?" James asked the girls as we looked at the trophy. 

"Oh, well we came in second." I heard Emily tell them the news I already knew. Before the group clapped at the trio. 

"Second? Who came first?" James asked us. 

"Elite." I told them. 

"You should have seen Elite, they were amazing." Emily added as we looked to this. 

"You guys have to see this." Stephanie before showing us a video from he phone. 

"I've never seen a team so polished." Emily continued as we crowded around the phone. 

All of us in A Troupe watched the video. 

"Look I say we take a little road trip to Elite, sneak into their studio, and see what they're doing at regionals." Emily told us all. "And then come back and work on ours. What does everyone think?"

"Can't I'm helping out in J Troupe today." I told Emily as I held my hand up. 

"I do not want to go and be involved in this, as much as I want to know, I don't want this to cause an argument with Max." I told the camera in my interview, shaking my head. 

~~

Maximus 
Hey a girl was found at Elite
she was from the Next step

I think?

Did you know anything
about this?

Evangelina
I Knew they were going over
to Elite today but who?

Maximus
Blonde hair

Wore white

Evangelina
Oh God
Michelle!
Shit!