Epilogue

I laughed, feeling giddy as I held my hand out in front of me and stepped forward. The blindfold covering my eyes was doing a good job, because I could see absolutely nothing. Stiles held my other hand, leading me through the forest.

I wasn't sure where he was taking me or what he had planned, but I was excited. I knew we were in the forest because I could feel the leaves crunching under my feat and the wind moving around me. It was late, about 10:00pm, so you could imagine my surprise when I found Stiles knocking on my window, demanding I come with him.

He refused to tell me what we were doing the whole car ride until we arrived at the edge of a street, and he got out, holding a blindfold in hand. I'd grinned, wondering what he was up to, and let him put the blindfold on me. Even after that, he still didn't tell me where he was taking me, causing my curiosity to grow.

"Stiles, where are we going?" I asked for the umpteenth time.

"Just wait and see," Stiles told me, and I could practically hear the smile in his voice. "We're nearly there."

I grumbled, but in reality I wasn't annoyed at all. I was eager to find out where he was taking me, and it made me a little impatient. Okay, a lot impatient.

We suddenly stopped walking, and I stood still, excitement coursing through my veins. Stiles' hand left mine and I felt him walk behind me and his hands start untying the blindfold.

"Ready?" he asked. I could hear his own excitement in his voice.

I nodded my head, and slowly, Stiles removed the blindfold from my face. I opened my eyes and looked around, letting out a small gasp. It was perfect.

We were in a little opening just beyond the cliff, and there was a picnic blanket spread out across it. Beside it, there was a basket full of food, and I noticed with glee that there was (favourite/food) poking out the side of it.

Above us, there were colourful streamers wrapped around the trees and fairy lights hanging from them, illuminating this perfect scene. I smiled and turned around to Stiles, seeing him smiling brightly at me.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I love it," I answered, "but what's it for?"

Stiles looked down at the ground, fidgeting with his hands.

"It's a thank you for saving me," he admitted. "I would have never survived without you, and I'm forever grateful. It's also a sorry for putting you through all that."

I smiled at him. "I'd do it over and over for you," I said.

Stiles smiled softly, grabbing my waist, and pulling me towards him gently. Slowly, he leaned in to kiss me, moving his lips against mine lightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair.

We broke the kiss when we needed to breathe, but we were grinning widely at each other. There were butterflies in my stomach even though I'd been dating Stiles for months, and my grin widened.

We rested our foreheads against each other, relishing in the feeling of being in each other's arms. Stiles pulled back, looking quite nervous as he began to speak.

"I know this might be a bit too soon, even though we've known each other since we were kids, but I just wanted to say, I love you," he confessed.

Stiles eyes searched mine in an attempt to grab a reaction, and I smiled at him, trying not to show how ecstatic I was on the inside. I was overjoyed, elated, at his words. I'd known I loved Stiles for a while now, but I'd never known when the right time was to tell him. This seemed like a perfect time to me, though, so I said it.

"I love you too."

A/N:

Finally! Insatiable is officially finished! Writing this story was so much fun, and I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on this story, it means so much to me to see that you're enjoying this fic.

I will be writing more fanfics, though I might take a while before I start uploading them.I've published a Regulus Black x reader and an Isaac Lahey x reader. If you have any requests on any other stories you want me to write please just ask. 

Anyway, that's all. Thank you so much for reading this and joining me on this journey.

I appreciate every single one of you <3

:)

🎉 Bạn đã đọc xong 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 || 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤/𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 🎉