002.

──── chapter two

{ ☀️ } · this is not how madeline wanted to spend her winter

{ ☀️ } · this is not how madeline wanted to spend her winter . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

JOSIE MARTINEZ was one cool girl. Despite people still judging the girl for what she had done in the past, she always saw brighter side in everything ─ a trait that you would have never guessed was possessed by a child of Nemesis. Maybe her life was a mess, was and still is, Josie found people she could trust that never looked back into past for what she did.

She didn't know the right and wrong, she didn't understand that Kronos was in fact evil and gods good. . . were they really? They weren't, but they were better then Titans for sure. They still haven't burned her to flash for siding with their enemy, so it was a good sign. Plus, they didn't have a reason as she switched sides ─ she was thankful they haven't killed her brother off too.

Her brother. . . No matter how many times Endora tells her to stop thanking her, Josie couldn't and wouldn't stop. She saved her only family left from dying in the most gruesome death. He went against the Titan and survived thanks to the daughter of Hecate. She had her brother at her side and she could sleep peacefully knowing he was an arm reach away from her.

Josie was grateful for people that wanted to help her. She was grateful for friends she gained. And let me tell you this ─ when Josie finds someone she can really trust, don't expect her to let go off you so easily. It was that sentence she told to Endora Prince, Madeline You, Annabeth Chase and Fredrick Jeon. They were her light in her sorrow mind. They thought her it was okay to grief, that she would grief her whole life, but life goes ahead. Don't dwell on the past, they told her, Future is ahead of you. And gods, was she thankful for them. 

But right now, she needed to know why were Endora and Annabeth dragging an unconscious girl between themselves with Madeline yelling after them and Fredrick and Rachel trying to calm everything down.

Josie and Ethan exchanged looks between following after the group, curiosity killing their better judgment.

Endora and Annabeth placed the girl on the couch. The unconscious girl was still breathing, but she wouldn't wake up. She seemed to be in some kind of coma. Josie looked towards the new guy, who introduced himself as Jason when he saw an unfamiliar faces entering the room, his frantic eyes scanning their features and looking towards the girl.

Even if she was unconscious, Josie couldn't help but think the girl was breathtaking. Her choppy brown hair fell onto the pillow like in movies and deep breaths leaving her plum lips. Her skin shone warm brown even if there was no direct sun. She was just so pretty that she took Josie's breath away.