Chapter- 6

It's been three weeks I been working in jeon company. Now, I'm less nervous and pretty comfortable. Jhope helps me if I had any difficult not only jhope jisoo, Taehyung and jimin also do Yes now I call them by their names I had made a good relation with them.

 Nancy saw jisoo and jhope talking so she walked towards their direction

Nancy :- "Good morning" (Nancy loudly greeted them.)

Jisoo :- "Ahh- nancy why you have say that so loudly don't you see I'm doing some work"( she raised her voice putting her hands on her chest)

(Nancy was confused that jisoo never yelled at her)

Nancy :- "What happened" (nancy whispered to jhope)

Jhope :- "she had a presentation today that's why she is acting like this" (he said in low voice)

Nancy :- Ohhh thats the matter, jisoo don't take tension everything will be fine

Jisoo :-"don't take tension dont you know that jerk (jungkook) also attending it, if I made any single mistake he will throw me out of then company"

Jhope :-  "Jisoo, you only prepared presentation and jimin is going to represent it why you are getting so scared"( he said with a smile)

Jisoo :- "I knew that,but what if our boss don't like it then? And and most importantly YK company's CEO is also going to attend the meeting"

Nancy :- "Who? And what if he come that's not a big deal in it is?"

Jhope :- "He is CEO of Yk company and plus a business enemy of jungkook. Jungkook don't like to put himself down in front of him . They both can do anything to win towards each other. And today they are having a meeting together in same room nobody know how it will work out"

"If they are enemy then why they are collaborating together" nancy asked

"Because Jungkook's dad forced him" (jhope)

Nancy nodded

Jisoo was a checking her presentation again and again. And jhope also started checking some file.