Chapter - 12

After enjoying with her friends nancy came late at night but she still managed to wake up earlier. It's her important day for her job as a Secretary. Nancy told suga and her stepmother about her promotion. Suga was glad to heard that.

Nancy freshen up ,made breakfast and got ready for job.

( Nancy's outfit)

( Nancy's outfit)

She came down from her apartment building and saw jungkook's driver waiting for her.

Nancy's pov :-

We reached Mr jeon's house. I came out of the car and was stunned by seeing the house it's not the house it's called mansion.

I ring the door bell. A old women opened the door. And know her.

"Yes, who are you? And for whom your looking for?" (asked politely)

"Good morning Mrs jeon, my name is min nancy I'm Mr jeon's new Secretary" I know this is Mr jeon's grandma. Taehyung showed me her picture

"so your looking for jungkook secretary, but what about taehyung?" Of course she would confused on tae's sudden leave.

I told her the reason and finally she invited me inside her house.

"Please Sit down and i will bring you breakfast"

"No, mrs jeon i already had breakfast" I lied. I thought I was running late so skipped my breakfast. And also it will weird if eat on your first day of job in your boss's house.

"I forgot to introduce myself,I'm your boss's grandma.your his first female secretary so he will little awkward with you, but i know my grandchild he is nice and sensitive guy who is just pretending to be tough" She whispered last sentence.

"What are whispering to her grandma?" A husky voice got our attention it was none other than Mr jeon.

He was coming while wearing his black coat. He looks handsome in that suit well he looks good in everything that's why girls fall for him.

And I'm one of those girls who how handsome he is but with the jerk personality.

*Nothing son, just asking her have some breakfast, come we will eat together"

"

No grandma, we are getting late actually, I will have my breakfast in office " jungkook replied.

To which mrs jeon said nothing and i took my chance to greet him.

"Good morning Mr jeon"

"Morning miss nancy,how are feeling for being my pa " He asked without looking at me but at his phone.

"Feeling good sir, I hope this feeling continues" I was kind of surprised he is talking to me normally without any sarcastic.

He chuckles

"It just been 2 hours of you being my pa and your feeling good I doubt that it will remain the same at day of the day" I was wrong he was being sarcastic to me

"Kook, you shouldn't talk like that okay?  His grandma spoke when she saw my head low.

Time skip:-

Time skip:-

We entered the company.

Mr jeon head towards his cabin and i just follow behind him.

"Tell me about my today's schedule" He ordered

"You have two meetings today with Mr kim of kim enterprise and with Mr wang from winnx company"

"Did you send the documents to them about our deal"

"Yes, I send it yesterday night"

"Okay, inform me when it's time for meeting, you can leave "

"Yes sir" I was about to leave but then I remember what mrs jeon said to me before leaving

"Nancy, jungkook actually does not care of his health and skips food, please take care of him. I'm telling you because now you're his personal assistant. Please tell him to eat when you reach office"

"You want to say something?" Mr jeon asked.

"Yes sir, your grandma had requested to bring you breakfast as you didn't had it, so should I being it"

"Okay, bring it"