Chapter 5

5/31/22

George POV: [A/n: I know you wasn't expecting that:)]

      When Y/n fully turned around and covered her eyes and ears. I turned towards Davis. I looked him dead in the eyes so he knows I am dead serious. "He is trying to take away my mate." I signed. Everyone knows I like her. I turn my head and looked at her back. "He's just a kid. Poachers killed his entire family." Davis continued with a soft look on his face.

      I looked back and see Paavo walking away. "He's in your troop now. I want you to welcome him." "And plus, you haven't asked her still." Davis sign with a smug look. The others that know smirk. I gave him a death stare. If I could have blushed I would be full on red.

               3d POV:

    George looked down in embarrassment. He signed "I'm going to tell her soon." "This isn't the first time you tell me this." George didn't respond instead, George walked to Y/n and touched her. He hooted meaning for her to turn around. "Welcome Paavo." George looked at Y/n. Y/n nodded. "George, you and I cool? Come on." Davis say holding his fist out for a fist bump.

       George looked like he was thinking. He came up to Davis to give him a fist bump. At the last moment he stuck up his middle finger while chuckling.

     The others laughed, while Davis looks offended

     The others laughed, while Davis looks offended. Y/n felt happy seeing him happy. "Wow, I can't. Come on." He say while smiling. "I should have never taught you this. Stop that." Davis say while pointing at George. George stopped. His smile dropped. When George smile dropped Y/n felt kind of sad.

(280 words)