CHAPTER-4 Y/n Busy life ⚠️⚠️

After cut call, she is crying, she always write Diary when she is happy and sad . After, taehyung call she really very sad , she never sad in her life before this.
She take her diary she start writing.

(DIARY WORDS)

When I see in taehyung first time. I continuously see in his eyes.his eyes are deep . When I see in his eyes I am sink in his deep eyes. He is my first love my heart say me but my mind say .he is stone hearted person he will never love you y/n don't dare to love him.i f you love him y/n your heart always break by him.
I am try fully to became his idol type girl.i know he can't say I am poor, I am not equal than his . I am damn sure he is in deeply full of wounds in his heart.
I promise you God I am very work hard to our marriage go smoothly.

Y/n Pov
Okay! Don't cry y/n there is many things which can make you happy. I am coming my hubby. Let's sleep . I f you don't sleep you are late for going on your f**king job .

Time skipped, there is 6:00 am.

Author POV.
Y/n is rub her eyes and see time in her mobile . She see there is 6:00 am. She shout out of lungs

Y/n:- aaahhhhhhhh, I am shall late for office because . My time is going offfice is 6:45 I am late .

When she is shouting his dad fall on floor from dad .

Dad:- ughhhh , ynie why are you shouting. This world can't let me sleep.

She come down stairs,
Y/n :- I am late dad. I am making breakfast so eat and I also doing my morning routine. Please dad can you please do my work.

Dad:- of course babygirl..

Y/n :- please can you please choose any outfit from my almirah .

She started making breakfast. After some time. Her dad do e his morning routine. He sit on dinning table. She is served breakfast on table. She make sandwich 🥪, one glass milk 🥛, and cut some fruit.

She is very fastly eating breakfast. Dad is chuckled at her. He bit his lower lip to control his laugh. He is laughing because am piece of tomato 🍅 stuck on her mouth.

Dad:- Ynie!! Eat slowly

Y/n:- dad I don't have time that mr. Je- - I mean taehyung will fired me.

Dad:- hmmm but after your marriage .you don't need to work.

She is become serious. She widen in eyes.

Y/n:- no dad I don't want to live on any other pieces. I am do work and get salary and eat meal from my salary.

Dad:- okayyyy!! Sorry y/n . If you feel something bad with my talks.

Y/n :- noo dad you can say anything . because you are my dad . If any other person say something bad about me I will break their bones and eat them dog 🐶.
Y/n wearing this

After sometime, she is get ready for office

After sometime, she is get ready for office . There is 6:40. She run down stairs. Suddenly, she fall . She quickly stan up and run towards bus stand. After sometime bus came and finally she arrived at restaurant . There is 7:00. She enter in restaurant. She see taehyung sit on chair with crossing legs and arms. Taehyung take heavy steps towards y/n . She can hear his hard breathes . She is nervous very much.

Taehyung:- Miss y/n you are late 15 minutes ready for punishment.

Y/n :- excuse me what you mean mr. Jerk. I am late only 15 minutes.

Taehyung:-15 minutes, are known what is importance of 15 minutes.

He slam her on wall. She is thinking many negative thoughts.

Taehyung:- I am see you what is importance of 15 minutes.

He pinch on her waist she open her mouth for shout but taehyung give her open mouth kisse. After 3 seconds. She feel pleasure . They both do are doing tongue fighting. After 5 minutes
She is mumbled during kiss.

Y/n:- T-tae lllebbeeee m-

He free her. He wipe his saliva.

All employees of restaurant looking at them blankly. Taehyung give their glares . They are starting doing their work with scared face. Her face looking like a red tomato with embarassed.

Taehyung:- now you know importance of 5 minutes huhhhh

Taehyung:- now,tell me why are you late today. Miss 🥕 carrot

Y/n:- what you say me miss carrot . Okay you are mr. Jerk

Taehyung:- tell me politely why are you late

Y/n :- I have a busy life.

Taehyung:- ........

" I hope you enjoy this chapter.next chapter coming soon 💜 ."