CHAPTER-14 Childhood friend

Taehyung:- so, will you come at my home at night.

Y/n:- yes, why not🙂..

He peck her lips and say.

Taehyung:- now, do your work...

Y/n:- okay...

Y/n gone from there and start doing her work

*At Y/n's house*

There is 8:30 pm

Y/n pov.
I am watching k drama during eating potato chips. Suddenly, someone call me I pick up call.

Taehyung:- ynie

Y/n:- who asshole is speaking.

Taehyung:- Your Fiance *husky voice*

Y/n:- ohh sorry, sorry. Then, why you call me now.

Taehyung:- I think you forgot that I was tell you about your punishment in office.

Y/n:- ohh, sorry I will come in some minutes. I will take taxi

Taehyung:- no need to take taxi. I am coming at your home with my car.

Y/n :- okay.

Taehyung:- open the door

Y/n:- why??

Taehyung:- dumbo.. I am standing outside of your apartment.

She open door. Taehyung is standing there. He came inside and sit on 🛋️couch.

Taehyung:- now, change your clothes.

Y/n:- but, I don't have any pair to wear

Taehyung:- I know, I bring some clothes for you go and wear that. I am waiting.

He give her some shopping bags.

Taehyung:- Today, we are going to club🍸

She jumped with excitement. Taehyung chuckled on her

Taehyung:- now, gooo

She gone inside to change clothes.

After some minutes, she came outside . Taehyung see her from up to down.

Author pov.
Please try to imagine a short dress by yourself, I am so sorry for this, my watpad not support to add any picture in chapteers so, I wasn't add and picture....

taehyung:- you are looking so sexy💋

Y/n :- you also Mr. Hubby 😘

He pulled her from her wrist. She sit in her lap.

Taehyung:- oh MR.HUBBY

Y/n:- yess

Taehyung hold her jaw. He about to kiss her but she pushed him and stand

Y/n:- tae! Please don't now kiss me, because you kissed me very roughly and ruined my lipstick💄

Taehyung see his watch

Taehyung:- Can we go, we are already late .

After 1 hour, they arrived at club but, they don't enter inside, they are stand in front of club. Y/n looking at club blankly 😮, because she is going club 🍸at first time . Taehyung chuckled at her reaction. Suddenly, y/n appears her childhood friend. She runs towards him. And give him a back hug.

Y/n:- heyyy, I missed you so muchhhh... Since 9 years.

Author pov.
Her childhood friend name is Oh-Jak-Doo.

Jak-doo look around. He is also so happy. He hug her back. After some, seconds, they started crying

Y/n:- w-why you gone without tell me 🥺

Jak-doo:- sorry y/n there was a emergency,

Jak-doo wipe her tears with his handkerchief. And y/n wipe his tears with her handkerchief.

Y/n:- now, promise you will never go from my life....

Jak-doo:- I do promise that I will never go without tell you now, happy

Y/n:- Happy

She hug him, but someone get jealous guess armies who is getting jealous.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... THERE IS MR. KIM TAEHYUNG WHO IS GETTING JEALOUS VERY BADLY.

Taehyung walked towards them, he pull y/n from her wrist, her head hit on taehyung's chest but he is looking very coldly at them.

Jak-doo:- Glad! To meet you MR. Kim taehyung I mail you many times to meet but you never reply.

Taehyung:- oh! Sorry I can't able to reply you because I am very busy always.

Jak-doo:- I know, I know a great businessman always busy

Taehyung:- Anyway, nice to meet you too.

Jak-doo:- Are you know me MR. Kim

Taehyung:- noo

Jak-doo:- okay, well my name is OH jak-doo I am vice president of NEXT IN company

Taehyung:- oh! That company is world's no. 4 best company

Y/n:- Heyy, you both why you both ignoring me.

Jak-doo:-Y/n are you know mr. Kim

Y/n:- yes, he is my fiance.

Taehyung:- we will get married very soon.. Will you come in our wedding or engagement

Jak-doo:- how can anyone come in their crush marriage *mumbled*

Taehyung:- I hear that.

Y/n:- you know what tae, he had crushed on me in school.

Taehyung:- Then,what

Y/n:- Rude ass

Jak-doo:- Y/n!! Manners.

Y/n:- I love you so much jak-doo please don't growled on me

Jak-doo:- what are you saying.

Taehyung:- .................

"I hope you enjoy this chapter next chapter will be coming soon😉,
AND
I am very very very sorry for update next chapter too late"