CHAPTER-17 JIMIN SPECIAL

.....................................................................................................................

He handcuffed your hands and hover above you, your eyes we're closed. He was continuously seeing in your eyes. You are feeling warm under him. He holds your back and pushed you towards his then, your breath is mixing in each other.

......................................................................................................................

You are feeling so sleepy . You are going to close your eyes but taehyung gives you a sudden bite on your pink and glossy lips. He said "princess it's time not for sleep, let's try a new movement". You are trying to escape but your hands were cuffed. He gives you soft kisses on your neck and suddenly, his mobile start ringing. He shout " Who the hell, call me at this lovely time "

He stands up from on you and pick the call without seeing the name of caller.
____________________________________________________________________________

On call*_

Taehyung:- Yess... It's mr Kim speaking.

Caller:- sir, it's me your PA and sorry to disturb you at n**

He cut her words and start speaking

Taehyung:- heyyyy.... My mood is worst so, please come on the topic and tell me what happened...!!

Caller:- sir, i think you forgot something.

Taehyung:- so, it's your work to remember me!!! *shout*

You :- mmmm.... What happened...

Taehyung set call on hold...

He said to you "princess, i am so sorry you can sleep" ..... You fall asleep😴

He come out from room silently..

Taehyung:- yess,,, tell me now

Caller:- sir, are you forgot that you have an meeting with MR.PARK JIMIN

Taehyung:- what? I think you forgot something i have an meeting with CEO of company {PARK INDUSTRIES}.

Caller:- so, sir CEO is PARK JIMIN and he don't like when someone come late and waste his time and may be he will cancel the deal..

Taehyung:- Heyy,, don't worry i was meet him sometime ago. His nature is very childish and i don't think he is so strict about time.

Caller:- but, sir reach soon.

He cut the call---------

Taehyung pov.
What was mean that he is very strict about time but, when i meet him , he was looking so childish and naughty. I don't think he will cancel the deal if i will reach late at meeting... Ughhh!! I don't believe it
................................................................................................................................................

Author pov.

Taehyung entered room and see you.
His reaction was soo cute after see your sleepy face. He slowly walked towards you and peck your forehead. He open your handcuffs very lightly also covered your body with that expensive and shiny blanket.

Then, he got ready for meeting. During this time period he was just thinking about jimin "is he really give too much importance to the time."

After reaching at meeting hall

Taehyung pov.
I was late at meeting 30 minutes. And when i entered in Hall. Jimin was giving me horrible glares. May be till now he didn't show my death glares.
By the way, i accept that "it's my mistake to reach late at here "

I stood up from my chair for presentation. When i was about to start jimin said"hey, please don't wasting my time i have a lot of work "

I replied"sure, Mr. Park ".then , i start presentation after this at all . He like my ideas and he final deal. I was soo happy but i don't know why he wasn't look happy there was no emotions on his face. By the way i don't care.

Jimin pov.
On call!!
Me:- Angel, i am coming please don't be angry.

Mrs. Park :- i don't know you never had time for me. You just use me show that you are married.

Me:- noo, angel actually there was very important meeting but taehyung was late, please try to understand

Mrs. Park :- i don't care. I don't believe you haven't time even on our wedding anniversary.

Me :- Angel, please na forgive me 🙇

Mrs. Park :- don't you dare to talk to me again. I am going far away from your life.

Me:- angel... Angell!!!!!

She cut the call. I don't know what is happening i also want to spend some time with my sweetheart but, there was meeting and it's not my mistake. God! Please suggest me something to make my angel happy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author pov.
Heyy, readers i also update some chapters related to jimin in this ff and i will named them "Different chapter" So, you can identif.

Btw, is this right to upload some extra chapter with this suggest me on my insta I'd :- dishu_k71
Or in comments , you can also suggest me ideas related to this..

Byeee!!