Chapter seven: Games

Anya was taking in far too much information on the day after the new moon, which is always tiring.

Anya had no idea what to do with herself because it was the weekend, and she had no plans

"Anya!" From the living room, Yor called out.

"Coming!" Anya got up and headed out to where Yor was holding the phone. "It's Becky," Yor said as she handed her the phone.

"What's up, Becky?" Anya asked, the phone pressed against her ear.

"Hey Anya, do you want to go shopping with me? I'm bored." Becky's voice could be heard over the phone.

Anya said, "Sure, I wasn't doing anything anyway."

"Great! I'm coming to get you, so put on something cute." Before hanging up, Becky giggled through the phone.

'Dammit, she's scheming again.' Anya pondered as she walked towards Bond who looked up at her with his tongue up and tail wagging.

She said, "OK, boy, I'm heading out." He was alerted, and his precognition powers were activated.

An image of Damian, Ewen and Emile standing showed up in his mind

'OK, it looks like Sy-on, Euberg, and Elman will be there,' she deduced from the dog's mind.

"I'm going out Mama!" Anya called out as she petted the enormous fluffy dog's head.

Anya waited for Becky to arrive in her flashy black automobile, which had pulled up in front of her on the street.

Beckys chauffer hopped out of the car and greeted Anya, "Good morning Miss Forger," as he opened the car door for Anya.

"Good morning," Anya exclaimed, jumping into the back seat near Becky with delight.

"Are you looking forward to today?" Becky inquired, a glint in her eye and her hands on her lap. 

"We go shopping all the time? Why would I get excited about something we do all the time?" Anya asked in a confused tone, but she truthfully was not confused as to why Becky was so excited.

"Hehe, since you're hanging out with your bestie Becky," Becky was radiant.

The girls were dropped off right outside the mall's entrance.

Becky grabbed Anya's arm and dragged her towards the shopping centre when she became uneasy.

They walk in and Becky turns towards a bakery. "You have to try this, the baker here is incredible," she says. Becky offered a Croissant, but Anya was more interested in the doughnut covered with peanut pieces.

It was an intriguing concept, combining sweet and salty flavours.

"Can I have one of these as well?" Becky, the cashier, jolted Anya awake from her peanut day-dream.

"Here, you love peanuts don't you?" Becky offered her the very doughnut with peanut's on it she was admiring.

She took the doughnut from her"I love you," Anya murmured as she took a bite of the doughnut.

"me or the doughnut?" Becky asked, giggling at her friend, who was completely enthralled by this doughnut.

"You," Anya murmured, but her gaze remained fixed on the doughnut, being stuffed into her mouth.

"You'll have to pick between Anya, me, the doughnut, or..." Anya's shoulder was tapped by Becky, who pointed to a group of boys.

"Damian Desmond" Anya panicked, placing the doughnut back into the paper bag it was in and adjusting her hair, "wait... why did I do that?" Anya stopped in her tracks, Becky smirked.