Human clothes

I sigh, laying in my bath as I let the warmth consume me "this is, amazing" I mumble, looking up at Johnny "face mask doing good for you Johnny?" I ask, he meows, and I smile "nice" before closing my eyes.

I then hear Leif "what are you doing" he asks, "relaxing, isn't it obvious." I reply. "What does that do?" "Well it-" I open my eyes to see him right above me, half of his body in the wall. I scream, covering my body with my hands "I'm still trying to figure out why your doing this" he says, I quickly grow red. Asch pops out next to him.

"Leif. Why haven't you brou- what is he doing?" He asks, looking at me. "That's what Im trying to figure out, I was gonna ask the human about clothes but he's just sitting in water!" Rhys then comes in from the door. "Leif, Asch, if your going to phase threw one room to another please go all the way threw! Only going half uses my- what is he doing?" Rhys asks, now looking at me aswell. "Get out-!" I yell. I then see all of the other phase threw the wall, looking at me.

"Woahh- what is he doing?" Noi asks, "get out!" I yell again, Asch steps up. "Make us." He says, "If I would I would kill you right now!" I yell. Leif grins "is he kills I'm going for him!" He yells. "He can't move." Pierce says, "that'll make this more fun." Responds Leif.

"The human is growing more red by the second-" says Rhys. I glare at all of them. "Get out-! Or I'll-" I begin. "Or you'll what, you haven't done anything but send threats our way." Asch says. "So have you!" I yell back. This makes him mad. "How dare you!" A fireball forms in his hand, before he can respond, I splash water at his hand. Making the fireball disappear. Asch looks shocked.

"He knows disarming magic!* Rhys says "RUN!" Noi yells running out. The other following. I glare at Asch, as he runs after the others.

"I hate this" I mumble

-out of the bath-

"Why did you bother me while I was in my bath." I ask, having only a towel around my waist. "We need help with human clothes" Leif replays, "figure it out, now why are you phasing threw my walls!" I ask.

"Once our home is connected to a surface, we can enter and exit threw anywhere" Rhys says. I sigh, "I can fix that." I say, going into my room and grabbing a crayola marker. Going back out I go to a wall, drawing a rectangle. "This is my magic spell wand, crayola. Once I draw this, you are bound to enter and exit only threw this spot. If you don't. You die" I say, they all looked shocked.

"You can't do that-!" Rhys says. "I just did. I then hear the doorbell ring "now one second" I say, going to he door and opening it. "Oh! Hello Ms oats," Ms oats smile, "hello Y/N could you do me a favor and drop this gift to my granddaughter-?" She asks, giving me a green and white gift, I smile. "Of cour-" I get interrupted by Rhys behind me, "Y/N look! I figured out the human clothes!" Pierce followed him "nobody saw him do it and he won't hell us!" He says with a annoyed tone. "Get out of here!" I say quickly, my face growing red with how this looks. They both leave, I slowly looks back at Ms Oats.

"Oh~ I see now," she says. "Ms oats you have- the wrong idea-" I reply. Asch then comes over "prisoner! Get over here!" He yells, I grow more red. "Sorry Ms oats I gotta go-!" I yell, slamming the door shut and going to the living room, seeing the boys amaze on how Rhys got his on. I groan, going to my room and getting some clothes on. I then go to the living room, putting the gift on the counter as I look over at them. "You guys suck."

Leif begins laughing, Rhys elbows him. I roll my eyes. Asch looks at me "what did you say." He says. "You heard me." I said back, "I don't know who you think you are. But you dont get to say that to me." He says, I grab onto his horn, dragging him to the others. Everyone looks shocked, pierce covering nois eyes again. I look confused, but sigh. Letting go once he's next to his clothes. "put them on. Rhys, your coming with me" his eyes sparkle "really?"

I smile nodding, going to the front door after grabbing the gift as Rhys follows "that's not fair!" Noi complains, I sigh "he got his clothes the fastest, now all of you get yours on." I say, leaving the apartment, snickering to myself at the shocked look Asch had. Rhys following. I looked at him, "the horns- your gonna have to hide them. Can you do that?" He nods, putting his hand over them, they then disappear.

I smile, going into the elevator.

-after the gift was delivered-

I sigh, going out of the building. "Why did I have to wait outside?" Rhys asks. "Because I don't want Ms oats grandchild to think your my hot no-" I quickly become red, realizing what I was saying. "Nevermind," I say, walking down the sidewalk. I then look over, seeing the icecream truck. My eyes sparkle, "Ice cream!" running over, I push one of the kids out of my way to get up to the truck. "Ah, Y/N! My best customer! The usual?" He asks, I nod, "but make it 2!" I say. He looks surprised, "you have a friend-? Oh this one's on the house!" He says, handing me the icecream as Rhys goes behind me. I smile, "thank you!" I then go over to a table, sitting down and handing Rhys his icecream as he sits aswell.

I hum, beginning to eat it, "what is this?" He says, "it's icecream" I say smiling, "just try it" I say, he does. His eyes then sparkling. Eating the whole thing "wow- you didn't waste any time with that huh?" I ask, he smiles "that was the best thing I ever had!" I smile, wiping some icecream off the edge of his mouth. I noticed that he began to blush, and I smile again. He smiles back.

-back at the apartment-

I hum, going into my apartment to see Asch Infront of somebody with a fireball, he begins yelling. Asking if this was a trap. "He was with me the whole time your majesty! He never called for reinforcements!" Rhys says in my defense. "Yea I nev- wait, Jake?!" I yell, looking at who Asch was pushing against the wall, of course it was Jake. "How did you get in here!"

"I'm the landlord-" he says, I begin to panic "fuck- Leif knock him out!" I yell, Leif grins, appearing behind Jake and knocking him out. I sigh, looking at pierce "pierce- can you please bring Jake out of the apartment" pierce looks surprised, mumbling something before he picks Jake up and puts him outside.

I go outside as well, pushing pierce inside and shut the door, kneeling over Jake as he begins to wake up, I put a fake worry on my face. "Oh my god! Jake are you alright?! I'm so sorry- I accidentally hit you with my door-!" I say, he looks confused. "I didn't- come in? I could've sworn- and the demons?" Just leave already jake- "demons? Jake, you should go lay down-" I say, helping him up. He nods and leaves. I sigh, going back into my apartment. Going to the living room and sitting down "all of you, over here" I hear them walking over, Asch looking annoyed "do not command my men." He says, I look at him. Giving him a glare, if looks could kill. He'd be near death, and he knew it. He quickly sat on the armchair, pierce on my right, Rhys on my left. Leif next to Rhys and boi on the floor.

"Noi, can you hand me the remote" I ask, point to it. He looks confused but hands it to me. I smile, ruffling his hair and lean back on the couch, turning on the TV "tomorrow, we'll go out and I'll teach you how to put on your human clothes, Rhys will help" I say, leaning into pierce and flipping threw the channels. "How are you doing that-" noi asks, I smile and begin explaining what a TV is.