Park

I woke up today, feeling incredibly warm on my bed. I open my eyes, realizing all of the guys we're sleeping around me. I quickly become red, Rhys had his arm around my waist on my left, pierce was below me making me lay on him. Asch was holding my right hand, noi was sleeping on my thigh and Leif was sleeping on my other. Making it so I couldn't moves inch without waking one.

I quietly sigh, burrying my face into pierces chest. I feel him shift, I look up at him. Only to see him looking down at me, "why are you all here-?" I whisper. "You were cold, and said you didn't feel safe. Do you not remember?" He whispers back, I shake my head. I smile "I do feel safe.. thank you" I see a faint pink go across his face as he nods.

For the next hour, me and Pierce continue to whisper to one another. I feel noi begin to shift, and I look down to see him smiling up at me "good morning human" he whispers, I smile "good morning noi" I reply. One by one everyone wakes up, Asch being the last.

Once everybody got up, they all began to leave my room, besides Asch. He continued to hold onto my hand, trying to act like he was till asleep. I smile, beginning to play with his hair, he let out a low purr, pink rising to his face. "How adorable.." I mumble, I feel his hand heat up, I giggle. "I know your awake Asch, you don't have to act to hold my hand" I say, he opens his eyes, looking up at me. "Don't say a word." He says, annoyance in his voice.

I smile, continuing to play with his hair, "yea yea your the big bad wolf and I'm a little bunny blah blah, your adorable, get over it" I say, smiling proudly to myself. He quickly becomes red. Pulling his hand away from mine and standing up, "whatever pet." "Pet?! What the hell!" I say, annoyed. He rolls his eyes, leaving the room.

I sigh, laying back down and pulling the blanket over me. I begin to doze off, before I hear somebody enter and go next to the bed. "Human?" Rhys asked. I opened my eyes, looking at him, "you said you would take us out" I groan, sitting up. "Yea, go tell the Daemos boys how to get the human clothes on and to hide there horns" I say. He smiles, gently holding my hand and kissing the back of it "of course," he says, quickly leaving after. I smile, shaking my head "jesus, thank you for the hot demons, but why make them so dumb yet so flirty-" I say, standing up and getting changed.

Once I finish changing, I go to the living room to see the boys wearing there outfits, I smile. "You all look nice" I say, going over to the kitchen and opening the fridge. Putting a few things from inside into a bag. "Come on boys" I say, leading them all out.

-At the park-

"Why is there so many people at the park-?!" I exclaimed, putting the bag down on the grass and laying a blanket out. "Alright, don't go f-" I look up, and there all gone. I groan, going over to Leif, who is kicking over trashcan's. I grab him by his ear, dragging him to the blanket "hey! Human ow-! Ugh. If I wasn't told to keep you alive I'd kill you!" He exclaims, I roll my eyes. Making him sit on the blanket. "Stay. If you go past this blanket, you die." I say sternly, he grins "I don't enjoy being told what to do, but I do like the thrill of my life being in danger" I roll my eyes again, running over to the slides.

I see Asch and noi talking to two kids, I sigh. "Noi! Asch! Come down from there!" I yell, Asch gets upset. "Don't tell me what to d-" I glare at him, making him immediately shut up and come down with noi. "Good." I say, dragging them both back to the blanket and making them sit down. Leif laughs as I run over to the other side of the park, seeing Rhys asking some kids for there icecream. I hand the kid 5$, "give em it." I say, the kid does. Rhys smiles, taking a bite as I bring him to the blanket.

"There, wait- one two three four- god damnit pierce. " I mumble, beginning to look around for him. I then get pulled by somebody behind a tree, the person covered my mouth before could ask the others for help. "don't scream, I'm right here" I hear pierce say, I sigh. He pulls his hand away from my mouth and turns me around, lifting my chin to look at him as I blush.

"Why are you over here pierce-" I ask, "I just wanted you to myself for a second" he mumbles in response. I sigh, leaning into his soft touch. He gives a soft smile, kissing my forehead softly. Making me blush, "let's o back to the others-" I say, he nods. Picking me up and bringing me over to the others, who immediately begin to give him death glares.

"Why don't we gone home everyone, I'm tired-" I say, I hear whines and complaints but simply ignore them, "here, woosh. Now you can get up." I say, once they all get up, pierce puts me down and I picked up the blanket, beginning to walk back as everyone follows.

-At the apartment-

I sigh again, putting the stuff where it belongs. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I look behind me to see noi (surprisingly). He was red, I smiled, turning around and facing him. Kissing his forehead "you all are really affectionate today, did something happen?" I ask, he shakes his head, somehow more red.

I smile again, "as much as I love this, I wanna go watch TV noi-" I say, he nods, pulling his arms away "sorry-!" He squeaks. I sigh ruffling his hair "your fine Hun," I say. Leaving the kitchen and going to the living room with him following behind me. I sit down, immediately being pulled into somebody, I look to see who it was. Only to see leifs usual smirk, I roll my eyes. Looking back at the TV, I sigh.

I feel Leif put his chin onto my shoulder, I reach my hand over, beginning to rub my thumb against his horn. I hear him grunt, biting onto his lip. I tilt my head, having a confused face. I turn around in his lap, now facing him as I continue to rub his horn. I feel him shiver, before he grabs onto my hips and pulls me closer. "Your playing a dangerous game Y/N." He says, a slight purr in his tone.

I pull my hand away, feeling his body relax as he looks annoyed. "Damn, you really know how to play hard to get" he says. I look more confused, standing up and going to the kitchen to feed Johnny. Only to see Rhys in the kitchen with a cook book.

"Rhys? Where did you get that?" I ask, going over to him. He looks over at me, squinting a little. "I found it on your bookshelf" he replies. I look at him for a few seconds "I'll be right back" I say, leaving the apartment and going to Ms Oats. I knock on the door, waiting a few moments before it opens.

"Oh! Hello Y/N, how are you?" She says, I smile. "I'm doing well, but I was wondering if you had any spare glasses?" I ask her, she nods. Pulling some out of her bag and handing them to me. "Why do you need them dear?" She asks, I smile "just testing something! Thank you Ms Oats!" I say, rushing back to my apartment.

I go inside, shutting the door as I go up to Rhys. "Rhys, bend down a little" I say, he bends down a little. I smile, putting the glasses on him. He looks shocked for a moment, before he begins to tear up. "W-what spell is this-" he asks. I smile, kissing his forehead and ruffling his hair. "It's not a spell, there called glasses Rhys! They help with bad vision," I say.

He hugs me tightly, burrying his face into my shoulder. Mumbling a bunch of "thank you"s. I hug him back, smiling. "Rhys, it's no problem- why don't you try to read the book again" I tell him, he lets me go. Grabbing the book and opening it, smiling as he begins to read it. "It's all clear- thank you Y/N." He says again, this time grabbing my hand gently and kissing the back of it.

I blush, smiling again. "It's no problem rhys-" I say back, he lets go of my hand. Going back to try and cook. I hum, going to the living room again. Seeing Leif and Asch fighting over something. "Boys! What are you fighting over now!" I yell. They both turn to me, "Prisoner! Which one of us is your favorite!" Asch yells, I roll my eyes.

"I don't have favorites Asch" I say, he grows annoyed at this.

Suddenly, I'm picked up by one of the boys. And brought to my room.

But who is it 👀 jokes on you guys, it's all of them! I'll be making 🍋 with all of them in the order below, it'll be sorta like different aus, for the one to continue the story it will be all of em at once! (Poor poor Y/N-)

Pierce

Rhys

Asch

Leif

Noi

Bye bye!