08 : 🅶🅰🅼🅴🆂

"Frisian..?"

Malaysia finally said but it sounded like a question but either ways, "That is correct!" the Australian host announced and the participants clapped along with the crowd.

"I know that one was pretty hard for anyone to guess so, what country cushion do you want?" the host asked Malay who doesn't know what to say so he just piped up, "M-malaysia."

The host went to the rectangular large container box and opened it and  the muslim caught an eye of what inside, 'Are those cushions with our flags in it?!'

The host took out a cushion with a Malaysian flag on it and handed it to Malaysia, "Here you go mate. Have fun!" the Australian patted the Malaysian's back and Malay went back to his friends and showed them what he got.

"Guys look! I got my flag..!" he whisper-yell the last part. "You sure do. Congratulations for guessing it I guess." Philip smiled at his friend with that getting said. "So that's how they play that game? I didn't even know what Frisian is." Leste sighs.

The group then walked away from the crowd and Asean, "We all didn't know it was Frisian but im pretty sure that Germany has used it on the world meetings, once or twice." Indo hummed at the organization.

Cambodia and Thailand both looked on their left and saw the roller coaster. A group of people there are yelling. Then they shared a look and nod before turning to Philip,

"Phil!"
"Philip!"

Thankfully there weren't much people around and there's a lot of people named Philip and Phil when they yelled. "Yeah?" Phil confusedly turned to them, "Can we ride the rollercoaster!?" they asked in sync. Brunei, Malaysia and Singapore almost fainted hearing that. They don't like heights and they complains, "No! We just ate earlier! We might vomit!" they yelled at the two in sync.

"Ahah.. What if you three stay here down while we go?" Cambodia suggested and Asean tsk'ed "No no no. You all go there, im gonna stay here with.." Asean grabbed the cushion on Malay's hands, "Malaysia's cushion. Also don't puke there."

The truth is Asean doesn't like heights too and he doesn't want his members to see him screaming there in fear.

08 : GAMES

Vietnam POV

I walked side by side with Philip's brothers. They both look very professional, Del used to look cool and doesn't give a fck about anything while Martial used to look like North Korea all the times. They're always look like they're gonna start a war or something.

We already arrived at the coast military base they have at the west, it's located here is Olongapo. Del Pilar said it was just built during the isolation.

While we were traveling to here earlier, Martial mentioned that they got rid of US military bases or America's bases here and the trapped american soldiers started working under them and they told me how much they pay them and it was really big even if they just train and never go into any military service orders.

While we were also in Martial's car which is a new brand car that I don't know, they also have limousines but we don't need attention from the people around so yeah, while we were in the car earlier, we passed some citizens and im jealous since all of them look happy, the roads were clean, you can't see a single trash around.

Heck there are a lot of trees, We passed by a park and I saw some kids planting something and im assuming its trees. Good children. Kids on my nation barely even try to plant trees and even if they did plant a tree, they always forgot to water it so it dies either way.