13 : Sтєαℓтн

Katipunan sighed at his wife's action as he watched her fold the blankets, spray disinfection spray everywhere on the room and clean even a speck of dust.

Their sons, Philippines, Martial Law, and Del Pilar were supposed to come last night but it was too late and they just have to come by today and Perla was preparing the room they would stay all together.. Along with two other.

"Mahal, Why don't you rest for a bit? The room is already clean twenty times already.." Kati attempts to persue the over-working wife of his but only got a glare. "Kati. Our sons will stay here. I need to make sure that it's safe. You hear me? Safe!"

After that, Kati just sulked on the corner but— "Kati, you're sending bad vibes in the room where our sons would stay, Get out while I clean." she said with a threatening smile. "B-but Perla.." the female Master opened the door for Kati to leave but someone entered instead,

"Why are you yelling at my big brother Perla?" Magdalo smiled at the female and Perla let out a loud gasp, "Magdiwang!" she went past Magdalo and hugged Magdiwang, "P-perla.. Si Magdalo you ignored him.."

Magdalo irked a mark and Perla laughed and turned to Magdalo, "I was just kidding. Magdalo, come here!" Perla gave him a big hug and Kati watched in the corner as his brothers get a hug while he was ignored.

"Ouch.. Perla, Why are my brothers getting the hugs..?" Kati gave Perla puppy eyes and it wasn't effective. "Hmph. You're fine. Why don't you go to the kitchen of this hotel and ask them to make us food while me and your brothers catch up?" she kindly smiled to her husband.

Kati pouted and approached his wife with a sad look. "Can I atleast get a hug..?" Perla thought for it a moment before sighing and opening her arms, "Fine, Come here..Mahal.." Kati perked up and immediately hugged Perla tight.

Magdiwang and Magdalo smiled at the two until Magdiwang turned to Magdalo, "Why are we single again?"

"Tumahimik ka(Shut up)."

13 : Stealth

Author POV

Opening his phone, Vietnam put his bowl of Phở aside as he looked at the text in the ASEAN group chat.

ᴀꜱᴇᴀɴ—ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ-ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

Asean
Good Morning everyone.

Indo_Mie🇮🇩
Ayo, this chat is alive!?

BrunBrun🇧🇳
Did sir Asean just greeted
us good morning?

BigMan-Laos🇱🇦
Just woke up, eating Khao
Jii Paté. You guys?

You
Phở soup before
running to war bcz why
not?

TimmyLeste🇹🇱
Oh, did the help from him
got there?

You
Yeah and I totally
credited Malay.

MalayLovesMilo🇲🇾
Vibing with my cushion
here. Also, you're welcome
@Nam-Nom🇻🇳

You
Still not happy about my
nickname here where's the
'Viet' part?

Thai❤Tea🇹🇭
Morning guys. Why's this
chat alive?