10 : Sтєαℓтн

Russia, A lot of people would think that people living there are tall. Well most, yeah they're tall.

But to it's Country Master, who's also name is Russia is very.. How do I explain it? Country Master's height is based on their people's average heights... Meaning! Netherlands is the tallest. Even America is taller than Russia in height...by millimeters!

Oh well, we aren't scaling heights here. We're here to find out why..

"Россия не поехала на Всемирную встречу?  Я думал, что он уже ушел, раз уж его нет!(Russia didn't went to the World Meeting? I thought he already went since he's been gone!)" Moscow rubbed her temples and looked at St.Petersburg or just Peter as they call him. "Питер, вы можете связаться с Страна Мастер Россия?  Я забыл телефон в машине.(Peter, can you contact Country Master Russia? I forgot my phone in my car)."

Peter looks very busy with his phone as he lays down in the couch in Moscow's office. "Извините.. Москва.  Все еще пользуюсь телефоном.(Sorry uh.. Moscow. Still using my phone.)" he answers, not glancing at Moscow's pissed off face.  The female city snatched Peter's phone— "Hey!"— The app that Peter has been busy with is, 'Odnoklassniki.'

'Odnoklassniki' is a pretty famous app in Russia. A lot uses it.

"Давай, Питер!  Нам нужно связаться с Россией, чтобы узнать, поедет он на встречу или нет!(C'mon Peter! We need to contact Russia to see if he's gonna head to the meeting or not!)"

Peter rolled his eyes at the female capital city, knowing where Russia actually is. He used to be really curious whenever Russia will went 'missing' in a sudden then just pop out of nowhere so one time he followed Russia and now knows where to find him everytime but Peter has been given a three week rest because his people in his part of land over worked themselves for some time for the last few months. So them and Peter were given some weeks off with pay.

"Какой бы ни был «головной город»(Whatever 'Head City')." Peter lazily grin towards the 'Head City'. Capital City-humans are often called 'Head City' by some Country Masters, Organizations or the people itself but let me tell you one thing.

They don't like being called that. They prefer 'City Master'. Just like how they call the non-'Head Cities'.

Moscow growled under her breath before ignoring the lightly laughing city on the couch. She needs to contact Russia. She goes into contacts and pressed talk to Russia's contact number.

Ring..📱

With the first ring, It was picked up and Moscow cleared her throat and talked first, "Country Master! Где ты?  Ты идешь на встречу, верно?(Where are you? You're heading to the meeting right?)" there was a long silence in the line before Russia talked,

Russia: "Ой.  Я сейчас в своем 'особом месте'..(Oh. I'm in my 'special place' right now..) Is it not late for me to go?"

"Эээ.. Исходя из того, где находится ваше «Особое место»... вы можете наверстать упущенное.  Встреча все еще продолжается, но она была закрыта и будет закрыта в 19:00.  Сейчас 14:13, но вы их знаете.  Они всегда сначала обсуждают важные вещи.(Er.. Based on where is your 'Special Place'.. you might catch up on. The meeting is still ongoing but it was closed that it'll be dismissed in 7PM. It's 2:13PM right now but you know them. They always discuss important things first.)"