Two

Yesterday was a great day, spending time with Alison was amazing. Serenity and Chloe have always been close with me as well but not as close as Alison. Today is that day me, mom and dad meet all five of my sisters boyfriends. I am a little nervous only because I care about my sisters....well most of them. I sit on my bed with my phone, Jackie my best friend is on face time with me. "I can't believe more people are coming to your house" she lightly giggles. I roll my eyes and smile. "You have no idea how crowded is was yesterday, I can already see everyone bumping into each other" I say. A knock on the door startles me and I sigh turning back to my phone. "I'll call you later Jackie, love you" I say. "Love you to!" She says back. I hit the end button then walk to my door opening it.

I walk straight into something. "Woah" Two hands steady me and I look up seeing a very tall man. Dark skin, light brown eyes and curly brown hair. "Um who are you" I ask stepping back. He chuckles and moves one of his has behind his neck. "My name is Keith, I am Chloe's boyfriend" he answers. Damn he's hot. "She wanted me to get you, dinner is done" He added. I smile softly and nod my head. "Thanks" I mumble then begin walking down the stairs. He follows me and again I run into someone. "Careful" Keith says. I look up seeing another guy, dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin and also very tall. "I'm sorry" I mumble. The guy smiles and turns to face me. "No harm done" He says. "And you are?" I ask. "Elliot" He answers. "Which one of my sisters are you dating?" I ask. "Willow" I nod my head then walk into the dining room.

"Dash! There is someone I want you to meet" Alison giggles running over to me dragging someone with her. "Dash this is Maddox my boyfriend" Alison introduced. I look over at the guy and a blush takes over my face. White skin, green eyes, dirty blonde hair, a little taller then me and very handsome. "H-Hello" I greet. "Hello" he greets back. Oh my god he french. Chloe, Alison, and Serenity all went to Paris for college. "Wow I love your accent!" I admit. "Thank you" He says with a smile. "Dad! No the broth goes in after!" Alison yells running off to the kitchen. "It was nice meeting you, I have two more sisters to go see" I nervously mumble. He nods his head, I turn and walk into the living room.

Cora and Serenity and there boyfriends are sitting on the couch talking. Both guys look over at me and I get embarrassed. "Hey!" I greet. Serenity looks over and smiles, "Hey Dash! Meet Micah" She says pointing at the guy sitting next to her. "Nice to m-meet you" I say. His brown eyes meet mine and he smiles. He has mixed skin and black hair. "You too" He says. I immediately look away when another guy grabs my attention. "Cora won't you introduce me" He says sitting up with a smirk. "No, Dash is annoying" Cora huffs rolling her eyes. "Fine then, hi, I'm Miles" The guys says holding out his hand. "I-uhm...Dash" I stutter out. I hesitantly grab his hand, Cora giving me the death stare. "Pleasure" Miles says. His hair is long and black, purple eyes, white skin and looks tall as well.

I let go of his hand and bite my bottom lip nervously, all of them are hot... I don't know what I am doing but they are very good looking. I smile again the rush off to go somewhere else, my face burning. "Dash! Come find a seat please" I hear mom yell from the dining room. I sigh then turn and start heading that way. I make it to the dining table and see five more chairs have been placed around it. I sit down in a random seat and wait for everyone else to find a seat. Alison sits next to me with a smile, Maddox sits next to her. Willow sits next to me on my other side and Elliot next to her. Across from me Miles sits and Cora next to him, Keith takes a seat with Chloe, and Micah sits with Serenity. Then mom and dad sit. "If the food is bad blame dad he can't cook to save his life" Alison says with a small chuckle.

Everyone laughs while dad just glares at Alison. I pick up my fork getting ready to eat when my name gets called. I look up and my eyes land on Micah, "Who called me?" I ask. "Me" That accent, I look to my right and at Maddox. "Alison said you like to read books." He said. I look over at Alison to see a slight blush on her face. "Yes I do" I say. "In Pairs they have an amazing book shop and I asked her what books you liked to read, so I got you a few" He says. My eyes widen. "Why would you do that? You don't even know me" I ask. "I may have brought a few that I have read and that I think you might like" He answered. "Maddox reads to, he has a room full of books" Alison says. "I will bring them tomorrow if you like?" He said picking up his glass of water. "S-sure" I say.

I go back to eating and I look around the table and see mostly- no all of the guys are staring at me...
~~~~~~
Word Count: 965