Eleven

It's has been three years since I left my sisters and parents and I must say it hasn't been bad. A lot has happened, I live with Miles, Keith, and Elliot. Maddox and Micah are in Pairs planning to move here soon. But today is a good day because Jackie just graduated from college! We are going to celebrate with her and her family. I need to get a gift first so here I am at the store with Miles, Elliot, and Keith. I stand in the chocolate section not sure which to get her because she loves all chocolate. "Baby, you need to hurry or we will be late" Miles says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't rush me! I want to make sure she likes what I get her" I said. Elliot grabs a big bag of different varieties of chocolate holding it out to me, I take it and smile at him.

Miles places a small kiss on my neck, then another and another. His hands move lower and I swat them away. "Miles stop I don't want to get there with a hard on" I mumble. Keith walks up with a thing of flowers and I smile at him. "Thank you Keith" I say kissing his cheek. "Dash?" I hear a gasp and I turn around along with the guys. My breath catches in my throat when I see my mom, Cora and Willow. Miles wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head, Elliot takes my hand and Keith stands next to me. "M-Mom" I stutter. "I am so glad you are okay" She smiles as a few tears fall from her eyes. Cora glares at me while Willow looks away. "Baby, we gotta go. Maddox and Micah's plane just landed" Miles says.

"You stole all of our boyfriends? What a whore" Cora sneers at me. I look away and Miles pulls me to his chest. "Back off" Keith says. We walk away, pay for the chocolate and flowers then head to Jackie's place. We will meet Maddox and Micah there, we sit in the car and I look out the window. Am I a whore? Elliot grabs my hand and squeezes, "hey, stop, you are not a whore Dash" He says turning my head to face him. "We all love you" He says. Pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I pull and and smile at him. We pull up to Jackie's house and I see Maddox and Micah standing at the pouch. I get and and run to them, I jump into Maddox's arm and hug him. "I missed you guys!" I say. Micah hugs me from behind and plants a kiss on my neck. "We missed you too, pretty boy" Micah says. I look into Maddox's eyes and I know he can see right threw me. "What happened?" He asked. "Run in with my mom, Willow and Cora" I answer. "Cora called me a whore" I mumble.

Maddox sets me down and turns to the other with a scowl on his face. "We took care of it" Miles says. "Pretty Boy, you are not a whore" Micah whispers in my ear. Just then the door slams open and Jackie smiles at us. "Move! Let me hug my best friend!" She says swatting they guys away. "Hey Jackie!" I say hugging her. "God I missed you!" She giggles. She pulls away and I hold out the chocolate and Flowers to her. She smiles and takes them. "Thank you!" We all head inside to celebrate. I love my boyfriends and do I feel bad for taking them from my sisters, I did but now I don't.
~~~~~
Word Count: 623
I am going to end it here! Hope you enjoyed! <3