Nine

It's been two months since I met my sisters boyfriends and I like them a lot. Of course I feel bad about kissing them but they make me feel special. Anyways, I am spending another night with them because mom and dad are having a date night and my sisters are with their friends. I don't understand why they don't want to hangout with their boyfriends, that does make any since. I mean it's good for me though because I get to hangout with them. They buy me ice cream and I love ice cream.

"I have you ever thought about coming out to your family Dash?" I pause a spoon full of ice cream almost to my mouth. I look over at Elliot and put my spoon down. I chew on my bottom lip and nod my head. "Yes I do" I answer turning away from him. "I haven't come out because I'm afraid of what they might say or do" I admit. Keith is on my other side and he places a hand on my thigh. I look over at him and he smiles softly. "I think you should tell them" He says softly. I take a deep breath and nod my head. "Y-Yeah" I mumble. "I will tell them tonight" I say. "Text us to let us know how it goes yeah?" Maddox said. "I will" I say. Keith leans over and places a kiss on my cheek making me blush.
~~~~~
Later that night once the guys left and everyone came home, I walk downstairs and see everyone in the living room. I take a deep breath and clear my throat, they all look over at me. "Everything okay hun?" Mom asked. "I n-need to tell y-you guys something" I said. They all wait for me to continue and I look at them nervously. "I-I-" I bite my lip taking another deep breath. "I'm gay" I blurt out. It stays silent, no one says anything. Cora stand up with a disgusted look on her face. "Ew, that's disgusting" She sneers at me. My eyes widen and I look away from her and over to my parents. "Hun, no your not" Mom laughs a little. My eyes water and I look at Alison, she quickly looks away as do all of my sisters. They don't except me...the tears fall and I rush up to my room. I take out my phone and message the group chat.

Me
Someone pick me up please

I put my phone down, grab my suitcase from the closet and another bag. I put most of my books in my bag then pack everything else I need in my suitcase. My phone blows up and I wipe my face so I can read the messages.

Micah
What happened pretty boy?

Keith
Are you okay?

Maddox
On my way, be there soon <3

I let out a sob and sit on my bed my hands over my face. Why couldn't they except me? I am there son and brother. A few minutes later I get a text, I pick up my phone reading it.

Maddox
I'm outside

I grab my bag and suitcase and walk out my bedroom and down the stairs. Chloe and Alison stand up and everyone else looks at me. "What are you doing?" Alison asked blocking my path. I look up at her with watery eyes, the one sister I am close to doesn't except me. I push past her and open the door seeing Maddox on the sidewalk waiting for me. I cry harder and run to him, dropping my stuff and hugging me tightly. "Woah, hey what's wrong" He whispers hugging me back. "Maddox?" I hear Alison say. Maddox let's me go, grabs my bag and suitcase ignoring Alison. "Let's go, I texted the others to meet us there" Maddox whispers wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Dash! Wait!" I hear Chloe yell. We walk to Maddox car and get in, driving away. I look out the window not being able to stop crying. Maddox places a hand on my thigh squeezing lightly, I grab his hand and lace our fingers together. What am I going to do? I don't want to go back to that house ever again....
~~~~~
Word Count: 718
Sorry it's a little short.