The Illuminati, and an unknown power

*3rd pov-10:30 am-Z city*

Reed: Y/N

Y/N: Reed, why are we here.

Currently, Y/N was seated at a table, fully armored with his helmet on his lap, sitting across from other individuals. Unknown as to why they were there. To his left was T'Challa, also known as Black Panther of Wakanda. To his right was his science bro Bruce Banner, the incredible Hulk. He hadn't been seen of in a few months, so the Iron hero was glad he was ok. Across from Y/N sat Professor Charles Xavier, a powerful telepath. Next to him sat Doctor Stephan Strange and Blackagar Boltagon. Most of these heroes were from around the world. Some here in Japan, others from the US or third world countries. All these heroes had known each at some point. Whether they were friends, or part time allies.

Professor X: Why are here Richards?

Reed: Listen, I know the group of us aren't the most friendly. We've each had our quarrels, but right now I propose an idea. I have reason to believe a world ending threat is on its way. If we aren't ready, the end will come.

Y/N: Cool what's that have to do with us? Us heroes in Japan can take care of it.

Reed: Y/N I know you have faith in those S-Class heroes, but be honest, how reliable would they be in a threat like that? 

Y/N looked at the table before sighing. He knew the heroes were strong, Tatsumaki, Bang, Flashy Flash, Darkshine, Metal Knight...Saitama. But most of them weren't going to be much help in a world ending situation. With such glaring weaknesses, he knew Reed was right. He just wouldn't admit it.

Reed: With that, I think that the group of us would be able to prevent that from happening. The master of mystic arts, the king of Wakanda, the monster of incredible strength, the worlds strongest telepath, the man of a godly voice, and the Iron avenger, together we can form something greater.

Professor X: What makes you think we are suited? Besides this seems like too much for the world to handle. Boltagon agrees.

Bruce: Yeah, I kinda don't want the world to know I'm apart of a world destroying prevention gang.

Reed: Which is why we will remain secret. We will only band together if a world ending threat occurs, or one of our members sees fit. 

Strange: This is all well and good, but how do we know this threat will ever arrive?

Reed: Because of these.

As Reed finished, he pulled out a large case, heavily locked. As he opened the case, 7 glowing gems shined across the table. The group looked in shock , feeling the power radiating from the gems.

Strange: Reed, where did you get these.

Reed: Thor paid me a visit, told me of this coming threat, then gave me these. Told me to keep them safe. I scanned these gems, and no one should hold these 7 gems together. I think that the group of us should each claim a gem, fitting of each person.

Bruce: No way! That power is best held by Thor! Why'd he trust us?!

Reed: Off world war. One more reason we cannot afford anyone to have these gems. 

Y/N: I think Reed is right. All of us have our own agendas I get that, but if we can prevent this threat from arriving, destroying the planet our loved ones live. Don't you think its our responsibility to try?

Professor X: You are one to talk of responsibility.

Y/N: What was that baldy? Like you can say that Xavier. You have never taken responsibility for anything your mutants do.